7x7 Utah Bull

Talk Anything related to Elk Hunting
GoatT
Fawn
Fawn

7x7 Utah Bull

Post by GoatT » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:42 pm

Here is some video of a bull I watched while on the Archery Deer Hunt. He is a good 7x7 and wide too. Wish I had a L.E. permit!

http://www.monsterhuntclips.com/video/607/Big-Utah-Bull

sneekeepete
Monster
Monster

Re: 7x7 Utah Bull

Post by sneekeepete » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:15 pm

Good looking bull!!! I don't suppose you would like to share the unit! lol
SNEEKEEPETE
OIF Vet.
Sgt Petersen USMC
Colossians 1:27,28

CodeRED
3 point
3 point

Post by CodeRED » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:46 pm

sneekeepete wrote:I don't suppose you would like to share the unit! lol
+1!! hehehehe, that sure is a nice lookin one!
"Mathews DXT @ 62lbs, G5 Optix XR, Shaffer rest, Fuse Carbon Connexion stabilizer and G5 Montec CS's in front of GoldTip Prohunter 5575's = More meat in my Freezer"
-Cody-

GoatT
Fawn
Fawn

Post by GoatT » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:27 pm

Just in that meadow next to the pine tree that sits by that huge boulder on that one mountain that the dirt road comes off of and meets up with the highway that leads to your house. Sorry couldn't resist. lol

I don't want to say as I will probably be posting my deer I got and don't want to give away anything as this area has produced some good animals for us.

This area has been producing some good deer numbers and antler growth the last few years and some good bulls too!

CodeRED
3 point
3 point

Post by CodeRED » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:35 pm

Hey no worries, it was worth a try though right Sneekeepete!?!? hhahahahah, Im hopin to hear your story and maybe see some pics too btw GoatT, good luck!
"Mathews DXT @ 62lbs, G5 Optix XR, Shaffer rest, Fuse Carbon Connexion stabilizer and G5 Montec CS's in front of GoldTip Prohunter 5575's = More meat in my Freezer"
-Cody-

killerbee

Post by killerbee » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:43 pm

sneekeepete wrote:Good looking bull!!! I don't suppose you would like to share the unit! lol

---
GoatT wrote:Just in that meadow next to the pine tree that sits by that huge boulder on that one mountain that the dirt road comes off of and meets up with the highway that leads to your house. Sorry couldn't resist. lol

I don't want to say as I will probably be posting my deer I got and don't want to give away anything as this area has produced some good animals for us.

This area has been producing some good deer numbers and antler growth the last few years and some good bulls too!

Hold on one minute, i think if you{sneekepete} want to know the unit, your gonna have to caugh up the unit ol' "deuces" is in lol lol

how bout we, as a group, just tell both units??????????? :)) :))

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:30 pm

Great bull! :thumb