Anyone know a bow designer/engineer?

Talk anything related to bowhunting
hcg
Fawn
Fawn

Anyone know a bow designer/engineer?

Post by hcg » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:46 am

The company I work with is doing a search for Bear Archery/Escalade Sports. They are looking for a Product Development Engineer. This role would be responsible for designing and developing bows and related accessories. I have posted about this on many other forums. The position is still open. It is located in Evansville, IN. Basically what I need is someone who loves bows and bowhunting (Bear demands that their engineers do a lot of field testing/hunting) and has preferably a BS in Engineering or equivalent design/development experience. Not necessarily building bows, but if you engineer guns, or any other kind of sporting good with moving parts, PLEASE send me a PM and I can get you a detailed job description.

Thanks!

Mark

hcg
Fawn
Fawn

Re: Anyone know a bow designer/engineer?

Post by hcg » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:49 pm

Also, if you or someone you know is an engineer/designer and does not necessarily design bows, but works with sporting goods items (guns, reels, etc...) really anything with moving parts and are passionate about bows and bowhunting, I would still urge you to PM me. Thanks!

Oletrapper
Fawn
Fawn

Re: Anyone know a bow designer/engineer?

Post by Oletrapper » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:39 pm

hcg wrote:The company I work with is doing a search for Bear Archery/Escalade Sports. They are looking for a Product Development Engineer. This role would be responsible for designing and developing bows and related accessories. I have posted about this on many other forums. The position is still open. It is located in Evansville, IN. Basically what I need is someone who loves bows and bowhunting (Bear demands that their engineers do a lot of field testing/hunting) and has preferably a BS in Engineering or equivalent design/development experience. Not necessarily building bows, but if you engineer guns, or any other kind of sporting good with moving parts, PLEASE send me a PM and I can get you a detailed job description.

Thanks!

Mark
Only one I knew was Fred Bear. =D>