My New Crossbow

Talk anything related to bowhunting
work2hunt
Fawn
Fawn

My New Crossbow

Post by work2hunt » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:37 am

I just recently purchased a New Crossbow called the Kodabow Express "Always Faithful" package.
I have had it a few days and I have been shooting it daily and I Love It....

You can check it out here:

http://kodabow.com/store/details.php?pr ... =&keywords

I thought I would write a quick review for everyone.....

This crossbow shoots very smooth and is easy to draw the string back into the locking position. I love the 3 arrow KwiKee quiver that easily comes off. The camo thats on the Limbs ( Desert Digital ) is awesome and blends very well with the surroundings. The rear stock and pistol grip are tan and the rest of the bow is black. Very good blend of colors. The grip has a bonus... It can accomodate a flashlight which is a huge bonus. The 3x32 Scope brings you right up into the action and I have shot mine atleast 120 times the past few days and it is extrememly accurate and durable and I am excited to take it out on my first hunt....

I also Love the American Flag logo and for any Marines out there, you will Love this.. It has the Marines Corps Motto, "Semper Fi", " Always Faithful" on it.

I will keep this crossbow as part of my hunting equipment for a long time.

I will be doing more reviews of any new equiment I get including video equipment for hunting as I am out videoing hunts know.

Thanks

waspocrew
4 point
4 point

Re: My New Crossbow

Post by waspocrew » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:01 pm

Sounds like a cool addition to your hunting equipment

gizmo1
2 point
2 point

Re: My New Crossbow

Post by gizmo1 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:59 pm

sounds cool. i won a crossbow at a banquet last year. i didn't think i'd really like it until i started shooting it and it's pretty awesome. i have killed two deer with it this year and it was extremely effective to say the least. my son is going to try and get a deer with it this weekend so we'll see how it goes. good luck.
Romans 13: 1-4