Bowtech or Diamond?

Talk anything related to bowhunting
firefighterbraun
3 point
3 point

Re: Bowtech or Diamond?

Post by firefighterbraun » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:55 pm

I was in the same boat as you were two weeks ago, and ended up buying the Diamond Fugitive. My local bow shop had one Fugitive and I was able to get it for the same price as the Outlaw. Pretty much the exact same bow with super minor differences. (brace height .5" different, 7 FPS faster, and draw length) I love it so far. I upgraded the sights and was still under the price of the Assassin. The Outlaw and Assasin both come with the exact same sights (APEX 4 pin) and rest (Octane Hostage) in the RAK package. Again only minor differences in the specs on the Outlaw and Assassin. Big difference is the single cam vs binary. But personally I figured they are both great bows, but by buying the Diamond I was able to spend the difference in cost on upgrading my Fugitive. Some people will tell you binary is the only bow to get.......I shot both and could tell a little bit of a difference but not enough to make me pick the Bowtech. Same company makes both bows so you are getting a quality product either way. Just my 2 cents.

sagehunter
Spike
Spike

Re: Bowtech or Diamond?

Post by sagehunter » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:11 pm

My brother just got the diamond outlaw and it is pretty awesome. I was looking at bows also and it seemed like most the bowtechs had a short brace height. The brace height of the diamonds looked more appealing for a hunting bow to me.