StarrFlight -Wild Fletching System

Talk anything related to bowhunting
Anonymous

StarrFlight -Wild Fletching System

Post by Anonymous » Fri Feb 13, 2004 12:21 am

Hello,
I am an aerospace engineer an inventor of a new fletching system. I would like to share what I am doing and get feedback. However, I do not want to step out of line on this site. Is it okay for me to discuss my invention?

Thank you
Paul Morris, president
StarrFlight

BOHNTR

Post by BOHNTR » Fri Feb 13, 2004 10:08 am

Paul,

Welcome to MuleyMadness. I believe advertising is discouraged on the open board, however, if you simply e-mail Brett (Admin) you can ask him personally and discuss your options. I'm sure he's already pleased you asked before simply posting a thread about it. Maybe just talking about your design, etc., will be acceptable.

Either way, I'd love to hear about it so if you're not allowed to post on the open board, register and send me a Private Message. Good luck.

BOHNTR )))----------------->

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Fri Feb 13, 2004 7:28 pm

Go ahead, lets hear what you have to share. I'm interested in what your working on also. I give you permission to share/discuss ideas etc.
At least for now I'm not to worried.

Admin
Brett Wilson

Paul Morris
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Paul Morris » Fri Feb 13, 2004 9:05 pm

I have a "gizmo" we call FOBs. (fletching only better- for now)
It replaces feathers or vanes on any carbon ICS (internal component System). They also work with Easton Super Swage 78’s. You do need a fall away rest also,

A small group of my friends and I have been hunting with FOBs for about two years now. They really do work That’s why I decided to market the thing. It looks like a strange ring wing that attaches to your arrow with a standard ICS press in nock .

What it does is allow hunters to accurately shoot large fixed blade broadheads even on windy days with complete control. When I go roving or target shoot, I find I loose less arrows and FOBs out last feathers 10 to 1. My goal was not "how do I make a buck" but rather "how do I get a Zwickey to fly?"
Thank you and I would be glad to expand if okay?

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Sat Feb 14, 2004 10:23 am

Sounds cool and interesting, go ahead expand. I wouldn't mind a picture if you have one also. Email it to me if you have one...

brett@muleymadness.com