dvd's

Talk anything related to Rifle hunting
9er
Monster
Monster

dvd's

Post by 9er » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:12 pm

of the dvd's that this website sells, which are your favs?? im in the market for a couple!!

9er
Watch your top knot!

Torch
3 point
3 point

Re: dvd's

Post by Torch » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:30 pm

I thought Tines Up Above & Beyond was a good video. Their shed hunting video was great, but I don't think it's sold on here. I have heard good things about the Determination series, but I haven't seen any of them. Incredibulls & Bucks has some monster bucks since it was filmed in the top unit in Utah. Magnum Mulies 3 is one of my favorite muley videos. Never Enough 3 is a great video, but I think I am a little biased on that one.

9er
Monster
Monster

Post by 9er » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:35 pm

Torch wrote:I thought Tines Up Above & Beyond was a good video. Their shed hunting video was great, but I don't think it's sold on here. I have heard good things about the Determination series, but I haven't seen any of them. Incredibulls & Bucks has some monster bucks since it was filmed in the top unit in Utah. Magnum Mulies 3 is one of my favorite muley videos. Never Enough 3 is a great video, but I think I am a little biased on that one.

ive got the tines up shed hunting, good one for sure, ive got both the determination and of course i have the never enough 3,

t think im gonna get the above&beyond and one other, any other ideas???

9er
Watch your top knot!

chet
Monster
Monster

Post by chet » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:34 pm

I just ordered the tines up package deal....... I'll let ya know how it is.
But I do like Mossback videos, mostly because of the quality of animals.

muzzhunter
Spike
Spike

Post by muzzhunter » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:17 pm

I've gotta agree with the above about the Never Enough, if you don't have them buy them all they are awesome in my opinion!