Hello from Africa!

Talk anything related to Rifle hunting
victorhunt
Fawn
Fawn

Hello from Africa!

Post by victorhunt » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:31 am

Hi there

I am new to this forum and want to start some threads on Africa hunting but also want to get to know the huntable game in the US and Europe. I have had many clients that talk about certain species that they have hunted and I do not know what they are talking about. Where can I get info from the internet that will show me photos of the different American and European game animals, their size weight etc.?

sneekeepete
Monster
Monster

Re: Hello from Africa!

Post by sneekeepete » Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:20 am

Hey Victor,
I would just search the different species that we have in the U.S. on google and see what Wikipedia says about them. It is pretty accurate and will give you all the basics on the animal. I guess a list to start you off would be Mule Deer, Elk, Pronghorn, Whitetail Deer, Coues Deer. That should give you a little bit of a start. Hope that helps ya out a little.
SNEEKEEPETE
OIF Vet.
Sgt Petersen USMC
Colossians 1:27,28

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:41 am

victorhunt,

Welcome, what part of Africa are you from? My parents are coming to South African in a about 2 months for an extended stay.

Click here...

http://www.muleymadness.com/deerinfo/

and then click the species listed, all are hunted in the US/CANDADA.

victorhunt
Fawn
Fawn

Post by victorhunt » Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:42 am

Thank you so much! I appreciate it! I will go through the list and study each animal and photos! I live in a small town close to Johannesburg in the NorthWest Province of South Africa. I opperate from there and hunt over most of Southern Africa.