Talk anything related to Rifle hunting
- 4 point
- Posts: 662
- Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:46 pm
- Location: Utah
My kids asked me the other night if i could hunt any animal what type would it be and why. I told them i would like to hunt a moose in Alaska with them when they are older. So now lets hear yours.
- 3 point
- Posts: 398
- Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:43 am
- Location: Neveda
I would have to chose the Kodiak Brown Bear.
- 2 point
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:08 pm
- Location: montana
Rocky mountain bighorn sheep
- Posts: 1744
- Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:45 pm
- Location: Colorado
Snipes, with a flashlight and gunny sack.
Oh, wait, I've already done that when I was about 6 years old!
It ain't the size of the gun but the placement of the bullet.
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:07 am
- Location: Western Nebraska
I'd have to say Elk, as I have never done it. To pricey with two kids and horses and dogs ect...
Aim Center Mass
- Posts: 3926
- Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 1:23 pm
- Location: Clarkston WA
For me it's a toss-up between a Bighorn or Moose.
one hunting fool
- Posts: 843
- Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:18 am
- Location: home
i would love to do the Triple slam Yukon Moose, Caribu, and Grizz with a bow.. one day when i hit the lotto
Now take your hunting equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out into the open country and hunt some wild game for me.
- 3 point
- Posts: 381
- Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:46 pm
- Location: Antelope, Oregon
Has to be a Big Horn Sheep.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9997
- Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2002 9:34 pm
- Location: St. George, UT
Tough call for sure, I'd have to say Desert Big Horn Sheep
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:37 pm
- Location: concordia, kansas
Any of the bighorn sheep or an Alaskan moose.