Knight Primer Disc

Talk Anything related to Muzzleloader
Loafer
3 point
3 point

Knight Primer Disc

Post by Loafer » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:07 pm

Has anyone had any luck finding the old style orange disc's for Knight muzzleloaders? I still have a few but would like to have a few more. With Knight going out of business I would consider getting a new loader but this one has been so good I would like to keep it in the field.
Uva uvam vivendo varia fit - Augustus McCrae

Andymansavage
Fawn
Fawn

Re: Knight Primer Disc

Post by Andymansavage » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:17 am

Sportsman's warehouse carries them in the 100 qty box. I bought several last fall.

DeadI

Post by DeadI » Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:02 pm

This brings up a good question, I also shoot an older knight disc rifle, is there another company that makes those disks in case you can not find the knight ones. Or are we screwed someday. I would hate to have to buy another muzz just because I can not find any disks.
Deadi

Loafer
3 point
3 point

Post by Loafer » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:43 pm

I have not found anyone else whos making the disc's. All our local retailers are out and are telling me they don't anticipate getting anymore in. I found knights website is still up and selling the disc's so I ordered a bunch, I don't have them yet so I still have my fingers crossed. I found some on ebay but they have alot of interest and get pricey quick. I read a press release from Knights website saying a company from the parent company that owns Knight is going to continue to offer parts which sounds great but if retailers can't get them to stock that doesn't give me much confidence.

Loafer
3 point
3 point

Post by Loafer » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:03 pm

My primer disc's arrived they were quite abit more expensive then before but at least they are still avaliable.

Andymansavage
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Andymansavage » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:34 pm

Good news, Knight Rifles has opened back up under new management and will continue to make accessories and new rifles.

maintguy47
3 point
3 point

Post by maintguy47 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:58 pm

That is good news, I've got TK2000 thats a darn good turkey gun.