Muzzleloading book ?

Talk Anything related to Muzzleloader
yak4fish
Fawn
Fawn

Muzzleloading book ?

Post by yak4fish » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:52 pm

I've been thinking about going muzzleloader for a couple of years, and with my sons successful completion of his hunter safety course I will most likely take the plunge next season. Can anyone recomend a good muzzleloading book? Something along the lines of muzzleloading for dumbies as I will be starting from scratch.

Also I've been checking out The Knight KRB and Knight revolution II rifles any pro and con on these two rifles?

Thanks in advance.
Allen

bigbuck92
Monster
Monster

Post by bigbuck92 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:56 pm

i dont like knights. if i were you i would go with a cva,TC, or white, And then the question about the books. i dont know of any. sorry
Cody
Old hunters NEVER die,they just have better camo.

callofthewild
2 point
2 point

Post by callofthewild » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:41 pm

i am not a big fan of the knight disc systems. if you are looking for a really good muzzy then buy any of the tc line. if you are looking at a very affordable yet acurat muzzy then look into the cva line. as for a book about muzzeloading for dummies just remember that the powder goes down the barrel before the bullet then the cap. take aim and pull the trigger. practice a lot and experiment with different loads to find the ones that work best for you. most importantly have fun with it you wont regret it.