Re: ITS LOOKIN FOR A NEW HOME

Post by cjohnson3006 » Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:04 pm

What caliber and how much?

sagebrush
Spike
Spike

Post by sagebrush » Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:37 pm

Hi..i am sorry... I SPENT 10 MINS WRITING YOU THE INFORMATION IN A PROFESSIONAL AND INFORMATIVE
MANNER AND THIS FRIGGIN FORUM WIPED IT OUT AGIAN WHEN I HIT SUBMIT....

Buckmaster
4 point
4 point

Post by Buckmaster » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:19 pm

Sagebrush, Take a chill man...... think it through, start your blogs in word perfect or on an email message, hit spell check and then.......... right click on your mouse and click on the word cut........... then pop back into the MM form and hit post-reply and then.........right click on your mouse and click on the word paste......... OH MY GOSH what just happened...... and God had nothing to do with it....... Happy trails to ya...
"I love it when a plan comes together"
<-------<<<

My Photo page
http://www.muleymadness.com/gallery/v/m ... uckmaster/
http://www.badlandspacks.com/

DeadI

Post by DeadI » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:54 pm

WOW. Your still having problems with it. To the best of my knowledge your the only one have these problems with the time out. I have posted some lengthy post on here and not had a bit of problem.

If it is happening that much to you, I would start writing any lengthy post on a wordproccessor and then paste it into here.

It could be a problem with your internet provider. But as far a I know your the only one haveing a problem with it timing out on you.
Deadi

DeadI

Post by DeadI » Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:36 pm

It has to be an internet provider or internet speed thing on the user end. Because I have never had it happen to be. But I am running a fiber optic internet line and so it is plenty fast.

Sage, are you still haveing problems?
Deadi

killerbee

Post by killerbee » Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:30 pm

it wasnt meant to be rude. i didn't scroll the whole thread before i replied THIS TIME. it's still a response from the original post made. i see now it has been deleted. but in short this was pretty close to sagebrushes original post: SOMEBODY NEEDS TO GET OFF THERE LAZY BUTTS AND PIX THIS PROBLEM< I"M SICK AND TIRED OF IT! I GO TO TONS OF FORUMS AND DONT HAVE THIS PROBLEM< HOW HARD IS IT TO FIX???
this is not a direct quote, but very similer. maybe now you can see why no sympathy was givin. so i agree, IS IT SO HARD TO BE NICE? no. and i think you would have agreed if you would have seen the post that has been deleted. but sorry if i did offend you. lastly- if you simply click your mouse on the " PREVEIW" button , right next to the "SUBMIT" button, first-- then click submit, you wont have any problems. it is a simple fix

killerbee

Post by killerbee » Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:07 pm

also anytime i've had any problems at all i've just sent a P.M. to MuleyMadness and brett has alway been very good help. i'm very computer illiterate too so it's usually been my own fault. either way, when someone has a problem there is no reason to go on a rant, just a simple question and someone is usually quik to help. when i was loosing my posts when i first started. i would loose it when i typed a long post then as soon as i hit submit it would be gone. i haven't lost a post for a very long time, now when i type a long post thats how i do it.