Talk anything related to Shed Hunting
- 3 point
- Posts: 302
- Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:34 pm
- Location: NW IA
Good camp, perfect weather, great friends and lots of bone....priceless. Sounds like an awesome outing.
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:13 pm
- Location: Eastern, Idaho
Sounds like a fun trip! Elk, whitetail and mule deer sheds!...could it get any better!!
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:49 pm
- 4 point
- Posts: 625
- Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:28 am
- Location: Elko NV.
Looks like an excellent trip to me
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9997
- Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2002 9:34 pm
- Location: St. George, UT
Wow, sounds like a heck of a trip. Great job Wayne, what state did you hit up this time? And how long were you out?
- Posts: 4117
- Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:15 am
- Location: Oregon
thats cool! that antler in the mud is awsome!
- Posts: 1928
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:43 pm
- Location: Heber City, UT
Wish that I could get away like that. Have fun and think about the rest of us poor saps while we slave away at work.
Live to hunt, hunt to live.
Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell
- Posts: 1757
- Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:15 pm
- Location: Utah
Great trip for sure!!!!
Sgt Petersen USMC
- 3 point
- Posts: 429
- Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:44 am
great looking trip... awesome u dogs got to go.