Talk anything related to Shed Hunting
- 4 point
- Posts: 607
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:27 pm
- Location: utah
Muley Shed Freak
- 3 point
- Posts: 354
- Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:31 pm
Big.. id say a midaged male..
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9997
- Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2002 9:34 pm
- Location: St. George, UT
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:38 pm
Really good cat actually, I would say dump the dogs and find out for sure. But just from the look of the picture i would say a mature tom.
- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:50 am
- Location: Central Region, Utah
The tracks look bigger than the picture of the ones I posted from my shed trip. Here's a link http://www.muleymadness.com/forum/viewt ... =8&t=12190
"Some day I'll scout out a monster, spot him while hunting, make the stalk of a lifetime, and have dreams come true. 'Til then I'll be happy with the buck in my cross-hairs."
- 3 point
- Posts: 399
- Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:07 pm
- Location: Nephi, UT
Nice finds! And that cat looks too big to be in the same area as me!