MuleyMadness Hunting Forums
Talk anything related to Shed Hunting
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
I just had a feeling about these barren hills and spent a fun day confirming my hunch. I found 17 sheds which is my best so far. I found several sets and 9 of them were from this year. I hit the 100 mark on the year a few days later and hope to add to that number in the months to come.
- IMG_0392.JPG (125.54 KiB) Viewed 2353 times
- IMG_0448.JPG (180.24 KiB) Viewed 2353 times
- IMG_0445.JPG (158.88 KiB) Viewed 2353 times
- IMG_0436.JPG (165.7 KiB) Viewed 2353 times
- IMG_0430.JPG (152.24 KiB) Viewed 2353 times
- IMG_0422.JPG (177.78 KiB) Viewed 2353 times
That big one is about 77". I'm still looking for my first 100" deer shed. I think I am obsessed with this hobby because I know there is a monster shed over the next hill. Besides, it keeps me in good shape. I found 6 more on Saturday.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests