NEED SOME HELP!!!

Talk anything related to Shed Hunting
jersey boy
2 point
2 point

NEED SOME HELP!!!

Post by jersey boy » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:00 am

i found 4 sheds so far but none of them are new they are old one of them is kinda new i cant really tell but their is so many junipers around i cant get up high and spot i have to walk and hope i see them. I literally walked miles and miles and miles for sheds and only got 4!! But i know they lost em cuz i see them all the time and they have no antlers. Also when i did see them their antlers were bleached from the sun ill post some pics tonight or tommorow of em' all. But if i could get some advice on how to look or any better way? (???)
im a jersey boy becomin a utah boy!!!

AntlersOutWest
4 point
4 point

Re: NEED SOME HELP!!!

Post by AntlersOutWest » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:27 pm

I have had pretty good luck this year so far. Been out 3 times with a total of 16 new sheds 2 old sheds.
Last Sat I went into the cedars where I usually dont go. Lucky for me thats where I found them.
It all depends on where they were wintering when they droped. I have found sheds 1 mile apart from the other side before and sometimes they are a foot apart. Just keeps your eyes open and lots of walking!
I have good luck on deer trails, near water holes, check near bed sites under trees. near fences where they have been jumping.

Good luck