freak sheds

Talk anything related to Shed Hunting
230+
Fawn
Fawn

freak sheds

Post by 230+ » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:26 pm

Some of us long time shed hunters could go back and forth all day about who found what so instead of worrying about who found a 260" buck vrs. who found a 290" buck lets have some fun. I like to see other peoples stuff!! The only reason I started posting some stuff was to contribute for others. Lets see your strangest most messed up sheds. I want pics! any wierd messed up sheds. Good idea notenuftags. Here are a few of my odd balls.I have picked up hundreds of giant 80"+ sheds but only a handfull of real freaks. I think they are cool and really rare.
freak 5 pt. whitetail shed with strange hole in it
freak 5 pt. whitetail shed with strange hole in it
freak 6pt. muley shed
freak 6pt. muley shed
crazy 24" long, super bladed muley spike with eyeguard and tons of mass
crazy 24" long, super bladed muley spike with eyeguard and tons of mass
crazy 5 point muley shed
crazy 5 point muley shed
group shot of 5 of my strangest finds
group shot of 5 of my strangest finds

BIG R
4 point
4 point

Re: freak sheds

Post by BIG R » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:30 pm

Those are some really crazy sheds,but i would really like to see some pics of the room with the open door in the background [-o< [-o< [-o<

AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Post by AGCHAWK » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:47 pm

Well said 230+ and thanks for being the better man.

As for those sheds...your finds are simply amazing! I especially love the non-typicals! :not-worthy

burdman
Fawn
Fawn

Post by burdman » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:02 pm

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:15 pm

Elk shed...

AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Post by AGCHAWK » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:57 am

Very cool Brett/burdman!

Keep em coming guys and gals!

NotEnufTags
Monster
Monster

Post by NotEnufTags » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:56 am

Cool freak sheds. The 24" mule deer spike is just crazy. The elk stubs are really cool too.
"Some day I'll scout out a monster, spot him while hunting, make the stalk of a lifetime, and have dreams come true. 'Til then I'll be happy with the buck in my cross-hairs."

AntlersOutWest
4 point
4 point

Post by AntlersOutWest » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:50 am

I love seeing freak sheds.. Those are all great.. Keep them comming.
Ill have to go home tonight and dig thu my piles.. Heres one pic I have on hand.

never agian
Spike
Spike

Post by never agian » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:07 pm

thoughs are pretty sweet. I got a couple crazy ones just not to good at the whole posting thing

NotEnufTags
Monster
Monster

Post by NotEnufTags » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:38 pm

never agian wrote:thoughs are pretty sweet. I got a couple crazy ones just not to good at the whole posting thing
Never again,

I've heard you lament a couple of times now about not being able to post photos. I'm lamenting becuse it sounds like you have some cool ones to share. Try doing the following.

The best way to post photos is through the upload attachment feature at the bottom of a new post. If you look right below the submit buttom for a new post you will see two tabs one for options the other for upload attachments. My camera has a high mega pixal rate so that option doesn't work for me. When I try it says the image attachment is too large.

I usually go with postimage.org. It is a web site that hosts your photo so that they can be attached to a forum. Once at http://www.postimage.org, click upload attachment. You'll then browse for the photo on your computer. Once it is uploaded there are three options at the bottom of the image. Click the top option. It will copy a path to your photo. Then in your post, hit CTRL V where you want the image to be displayed. This will paste the phtot into your thread. If you have several to to post you can click upload another image a second page will open and then follow the same process. I've had ten different pages open before. Then I click copy and CTRL V for each photo into my thread.

One more option is to use Photo bucket.com. It is another photo hosting site. With photo bucket, after you upload your photo ther will be a link you can copy and paste into your post. The reader will click on the link and be directed to your photo. Hope this isn't too wordy or confusing. I'd just like to see your stuff.
"Some day I'll scout out a monster, spot him while hunting, make the stalk of a lifetime, and have dreams come true. 'Til then I'll be happy with the buck in my cross-hairs."