BASS PRO

Talk related to anything & everything.
9er
Monster
Monster

BASS PRO

Post by 9er » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:04 pm

I was down in Vegas over the weekend and i stopped by at the BASS PRO!!! :not-worthy :not-worthy

WOW, IMO beats cabelas as far as size/mounts and displays, i would reccomend to anyone

9er
Watch your top knot!

TheGreatwhitehunter

Re: BASS PRO

Post by TheGreatwhitehunter » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:11 pm

WOW, IMO beats cabelas as far as size/mounts and displays,
Yes lots of eye candy especially in the Las Vegas Bass Pro shops in a whole for sportsman Cabelas carries better overall products( Their own brand) and has a better selection for hunters than most of the Bass Pro shops do. Although a lot of Bass pro shops vary from location to location like the one in Denver Colorado has a crappy to non existent reloading section but a mega fishing and camping section.

Bass Pro is nice but Cabelas is truly got it all.

I do seem to get buy quite well with Sportsmans Warehouse they usually carry what I need but sometimes you gotta jsut drive those 3 hours to Nebraska and go to Cabelas :thumb
THE LORD IS MY ROCK

NH Hunter
Fawn
Fawn

Re: BASS PRO

Post by NH Hunter » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:15 pm

I'll second the crappiness of the Denver Bass Pro for shooting/hunting stuff, IMO. I stopped there this year to get a pound of Triple 7 because I can't take it on the plane with me. They were completely sold out. This was two days before the CO MZ opener. The guy said, "Here, use Pyrodex RS, it's the same stuff." I had to go to Sprortsman's Warehouse to get some. They had plenty.

If I want hunting stuff, I go to Cabela's or Sportsman's Warehouse. If I want a camo couch or a nice racoon lamp, I go to Bass Pro. Fishing stuff is completely fine, they got tons of good stuff. Bass Pro is better than most of the stores near me. We got Dick's and Wal-Mart.
Gregg

Elk, Deer, Bear, Turkey...and someday....Moose