Hockey Fans?

Talk related to anything & everything.
Hiker

Re: Hockey Fans?

Post by Hiker » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:45 am

CBC's Hockey Night in Canada is the best, Don Cherry is a funny guy. He cracks me up and I enjoy his personality. He use to coach our Colorado Rockies before they moved to NJ and became the Devils. That is funny that you mentioned Tim Hortons....I just googled them yesterday to see if they had one nearby on our trip to Ohio and the midwest next month. Ohio has a ton of them and I wanted my kids to experience the coffee and donuts. Looks like the Avs have at least locked up a #7 seed. It is so great to have Peter Forsberg & Adam Foote back.

Southwind, that's strange that AG Bell would be in Gretsky's shadow. lol
Hiker

Proverbs 3:5-6

southwind
Monster
Monster

Post by southwind » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:18 am

You gotta take them to Tim Hortons. Tim Hortons is bigger in Canada than Starbucks is in the US. It is truly an Institution. I think I might have been the only guy in Canada that drank my coffee black.

Hiker

Post by Hiker » Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:53 am

My bride and I went to the semi-finals of the frozen four. Boston College spanked North Dakota and Notre Dame upset Michigan in OT. I am impressed with Notre Dames coach, Jeff Jackson. That man knows hockey and how to shut down their opponent. We plan on going to the final tonight but first I owe the Mrs. a nice dinner out. We have been watching the NHL playoffs too. Wow! some great games so far.
Southwind, Yes we are excited about stopping at a Tim Hortons on our trip.
Hiker

Proverbs 3:5-6