MuleyMadness Roll Call

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
500mag
2 point
2 point

Re: MuleyMadness Roll Call

Post by 500mag » Mon May 19, 2008 4:18 pm

i started last year read it a lot post from time to time. I live in northern ut . i love to hunt deer, elk ,sheds, birds. love to fish hike camp just be out side. :thumb
One day I will find the BIG ONE!!

Mack Daddy Muley
Spike
Spike

Post by Mack Daddy Muley » Mon May 19, 2008 6:28 pm

Hey, I'm a huntin' fool! Love to look at um and shoot um with my 300 win mag! :thumb
"Save a Mule Deer, Kill a Wolf!"

one hunting fool
Monster
Monster

Post by one hunting fool » Tue May 20, 2008 12:37 pm

I am one hunting fool, I hunt anything and everything even hunted man for a while back 10 years ago or so (bounty hunter) I have one beautiful wife I got hunting 2 years ago and she harvested her first deer last year. I also have 5 kids, 3 boys 2 girls my oldest daughter hunted one year with me but she said it’s to cold for her. Last year I got my son his first deer with a smoke pole, this year I will have 2 boys hunting deer, phez, and goose. (Don’t shoot ducks never liked the taste) I have to dogs I am proud to call friends and hunting companions. They live with me and my wife but for the life of me I can’t get them to get a job and help out with the mortgage. I shoot what ever I feel like hunting that year this year it will be my bow. Last year it was my rifle and next year I am thinking maybe the muzzle loader, not sure but kinda feeling the urge to take it out myself. I do not believe one is better than the other or that anyone is better for using one or the other. Some definitely have advantages over the others. I have lived all over Utah and now live in northern Utah. My family has a cabin at Fishlake, my Father lives in LaVerkin(near St George) so I have chances to see and hunt lots of different areas I am now just learning the area I live in now and have had some success. This is the best forum I have found because I am a full fledged Mulley junky and have a serious elk fever for which I hope there is no cure looking forward to hunting other stated but really to busy now.
Genesis 27:3
Now take your hunting equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out into the open country and hunt some wild game for me.

typicalmuley
Spike
Spike

Post by typicalmuley » Tue May 20, 2008 4:44 pm

My name is Chad. I have lived in Eastern Idaho for all of my life except for two years. I am 30 and have an awesome wife. I have had a passion for mule deer since I was old enough to read. I enjoy hunting, mostly with a bow. I love taking photographs, and love being in the outdoors. I have been known to hunt Elk and Mule Deer. I love fishing, occasionally upland and waterfowl hunting. I enjoy involving my wife in the outdoors, and watching her get excited about things she has never seen.
Idaho Rules

jeremie
Fawn
Fawn

Post by jeremie » Tue May 20, 2008 7:24 pm

Hi I am from Yakima Wa and mule deer consume most of my free time and all of my vacation days.I enjoy hunting new states and seeing new country.I have hunted Idaho for the last 5 years and montana a couple times.This year I will hunt colorado and hopefully Wyoming if the draws go my way.

jjc1974us
Fawn
Fawn

Post by jjc1974us » Wed May 21, 2008 8:27 am

I'm here brother. Alive and kickin.
"Keep your stick on the ice..."

79Ford
Monster
Monster

Post by 79Ford » Mon May 26, 2008 8:25 pm

Well it's been a while since I logged on and there are quite a few new faces. So let me start off by saying ::wel

I'm in Utah and I hunt deer and elk with my trusty .270win.

Buck Fever
3 point
3 point

Post by Buck Fever » Mon May 26, 2008 9:30 pm

Well joined the site last fall, thanks Brett and everyone else on such a great place to look at those stories and photos!! :thumb Im 31 year old concrete contractor from SW Idaho. If im not spending time with the kids you can find me hiking the hills looking for horns or trying to find the elusive MULEY. Most people would say I have an obsession for big mulies!! (???) I don't see anything wrong with that. :-k I would also really really really like to draw a bighorn sheep tag.. [-o< One of these day it will happen!!
Must be mentally focused at all times!!

sneekon
Fawn
Fawn

Post by sneekon » Tue May 27, 2008 2:26 pm

Live to hunt, work to hunt, die to hunt, i am still here.
Later Roger :

WYMULEYMAN
2 point
2 point

Post by WYMULEYMAN » Wed May 28, 2008 1:33 pm

Howdy All!

Still kicking and lurking behind the scenes. I can't believe how big this site has grown in such a short time. It is great!

BOHNTR,

Haven't forgot about those videos I told you about of this past winter and some of the wintering deer we captured. Just haven't been able to get around to dubbing all the tapes together. Did you apply for Wyoming this year? I had to change things up this year as the areas I usually apply for had a bad winter kill...... I guess! Should be an interesting drawing! Been up in the moutains scouting yet? We have been hanging out in the desert country so far this spring seeing what we can find for desert mulies and varmint hunting.
IT TAKES ALOT OF SACK TO BAG A BIG RACK