ALMOST HOME!

Talk related to anything & everything.
AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

ALMOST HOME!

Post by AGCHAWK » Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:56 am

Well my friends, to start I will apologize for not checking in more regularly since I've been out here but I've been one busy old man!

With that being said, our reliefs are due in-country in less than two weeks and I should be stateside in about three weeks! Boys and girls, I'll tell ya, this has been one heck of a deployment....but very much worth my time and effort. Without going into detail, there are a lot less "bad guys" running around out here in this crap-hole of a country. Hopefully we'll continue to weed these idiots out too!

I'll be taking about 3 weeks of leave, get caught up with the wife and kids, and start knocking out the "honey-do" list which is probably longer than my right arm about now. Once I get back in the saddle I'll also be back to the site much more often and will inundate you all with the same worthless information you're used to gettin' from me :))

Brett: I got the pic you emailed me! One word....AWESOME! Thanks my friend!

I'll be chattin' with ya'll much more often in a very short while so prepare yourselves!

MAN, I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE SEASONS TO KICK OFF!

Take care all.

killerbee

Re: ALMOST HOME!

Post by killerbee » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:39 am

AWSOME AGC!!! made my morning to get up and see your still alright and checking in :thumb and i'm looking forward to all that "worthless" [ not so much] info :thumb :thumb stay safe, and thanks for your tour over there. --- killer

NONYA
Monster
Monster

Post by NONYA » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:02 am

HoooAhh!! :thumb

TheGreatwhitehunter

Post by TheGreatwhitehunter » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:49 am

AGCHAWK we all hope you come home safe soon. salxxute Thanks or your time over there salxxute
THE LORD IS MY ROCK

bigbuck92
Monster
Monster

Post by bigbuck92 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:32 pm

In the time you have been gone much knowledge has leaked from my brain. Im looking forward to when you get back to helping us with " useless info" lol.
Cody
Old hunters NEVER die,they just have better camo.

jjc1974us
Fawn
Fawn

Post by jjc1974us » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:58 pm

Glad to hear it Hawk. keep wackin those bad guys and keep your head on a swivel. Get home safe and soon. By the way... did the wife end up replacing your truck?
"Keep your stick on the ice..."

JLROOT
2 point
2 point

Post by JLROOT » Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:10 pm

aghawk

Keep it low to the ground and bring it home safe and sound.

Thank you to you, your unit and all of the family members. salxxute =D> :thumb :not-worthy
A 'Veteran' whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve is someone who, at one point in his/her life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'

UtahRob
4 point
4 point

Post by UtahRob » Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:17 pm

AGCHAWK that's awsome !!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH MY FRIEND , FOR SERVING YOUR COUNRTY AND HELPING OTHERS . =D>
I can't even begin to express how i feel about the men and women who risk their lives for us and others around the world . If you are ever in Cache Valley , PLEASE look me up and i will be glad to buy you lunch or dinner . Here is my e-mail , rgkempton@yahoo.com also i have this in my favorites on my computer , it very good written by a vet and the video/photos are great . Every time i see this i get all chocked up just thinking about the sacrifice you and your fellow service men/women are doing . Hre is the link .http://g.dwgsee.com/wake/index.htm

God Bless and be safe !!!!!!!!!!!!

RobK .

ABert

Post by ABert » Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:54 pm

Jeremy, time really does fly over there, huh? Glad to hear you'll be home soon and if you want any info on what to expect with the WTP give me a holler. It is more of a waste of time than anything else but some decent info here and there. Let me know if you receive the same welcome in Baltimore that I did. It was something else to say the least!
It ain't the size of the gun but the placement of the bullet.

Buck Fever
3 point
3 point

Post by Buck Fever » Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:31 am

Welcome home soon Ag, thanks for everthing you have done for our country. Now get home a kill something would ya!! :222 :222
Must be mentally focused at all times!!