MuleyMadness Roll Call

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
stillhunterman
2 point
2 point

Re: MuleyMadness Roll Call

Post by stillhunterman » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:29 pm

I started chasing mulies with my Pop as soon as I could keep up with him. Been doing it ever since. Had a 35 year stay in Calif so I learned to chase Blacktails as well, but my passion is Mule Deer. My hunting life has pretty much gone full circle now, and hunting deer has many meanings for me. Never did get into elk, but who knows, maybe before my body gives out I just might give it a try [-o<

Anyway, look forward to reading your posts and hopefully adding my two cents here and there. Being back in Utah and once again able to tread the paths chiseled by hoof and claw in the great Rocky Mountains has seemed to add a bit more go to my giddyup... =D>

idahokid
Fawn
Fawn

Post by idahokid » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:21 pm

Well to start I, am from Idaho, and I love to bowhunt. I moved to Idaho from Arizona and miss chasen them mulies around there, but Idaho is absolutely great too, I love hunting anything, any season that comes around, i have got to be apart of it. Shed huntin' is goin down right now, and what a blast it is!!

Remmy700
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Remmy700 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:02 am

Hey everyone, posted a couple time in the shed hunting section and thought I would tell you a little about me. Grew up in West Yellowstone hunting, moved to Belfry, MT when I was 15. Love to hunt Elk, Deer, and fly fish. I am not currently attending Montana Tech in Butte seeking a degree in Mining Engineering and should be outta here shortly. Which is a good thing, becuase I just had a baby boy on the 11th of March.

Thanks,
Parker

rlk123
Fawn
Fawn

Post by rlk123 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:50 am

Hey Everyone

I've been an avid whitetail hunter for 20 years. Love archery hunting and recently began scouting and bivy hunting in new mexico. Never seen a site with such friendly folk that love the sport and all it has to offer. Thanks for the opportunity to read your stories and love the pics.

Good Luck
Robby King

GrizzlyAdams
Fawn
Fawn

Post by GrizzlyAdams » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:35 am

I'm a 29 year muley fanatic. I live in Salem Ut. Born and raised. I guide deer and elk hunt's sometimes moose also. I'm willing to let anyone know where a big bull or buck is if they have the tag. For all my hunt's i guide are on private ranches. So if anyone draws the Nebo big bull tag let me know. My brother drew last year and i know where a couple BIG Bull's are at and would be willing to let you in on the info. I'm excited to be on this site and looking forward to meeting new hunting fanatics like myself.

stewberd23
Spike
Spike

Post by stewberd23 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:30 am

I've been a member for a short time but love to hunt, fish, and camp. Born and raised in Southern Utah.
Do Work

Sniper1
Spike
Spike

Post by Sniper1 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:34 pm

Well i am new to this forum although i have spent many hours on it reading all the differant posts. I came addicted very quickly just never gor around to becoming a member till now. T start off i go by Jason. Born and raised up toward ogden Utah out west by hooper. Grew up hunting. Joined the marines in 2004 and did two combat tours. 2005 to the wonderful counrty of afgahnistan :>/ and turned around and joined the scout sniper platoon whoim i served the last two years in the marines and did a tour to iraq with them. Got out 2008 and hit the woods off the bat and for some reason been more addicted than ever. I enjoy putting a pack on and putting some miles on my feet. Just recently picked up bow hunting last year and last sunday bagged my first kill with it. CAlled me a turkey in to about 18 yards and was able to make a good shot on him. Well i guess that does it, looking forward to getting to know you all.
Aim Small Miss Small

donut slayer
Fawn
Fawn

Post by donut slayer » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:42 pm

Hello all. Mule deer noob here. I've hunted whitetails all my life but I've put in for the 3rd rifle season in colorado. Hopefully I'll draw. Should be a interesting hunt since I'm from Florida. Looking forward to learning hunting tips from the members here. Thanks, Donut Slayer.

firefighterbraun
3 point
3 point

Post by firefighterbraun » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:37 pm

Just found this site a little while ago and excited to talk with other hunters! I'm a Firefighter/EMT here in Utah. So on my off days I love to be up in the mountains hunting the big muleys! Still trying to get a big one with my bow. Found out that I drew a tag this year so the hunt is back on! Found a nice honey hole in central Utah last year but wasn't able to outsmart the big boys I found. So hopefully this will be the year it happens! My wife is also a hunter who drew a rifle tag again so we're going to see if we can't get her a bigger deer this year. Last year was her first hunt and she killed a 17" 2x3 which she thought was awesome! So hopefully when the season rolls around we'll be able to put some pics up!!

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:33 pm

WELCOME to all you the new folks, glad to have you aboard and look forward to your expertise.