Minox HG 10x43 BR ASPH' Binoculars

Classifieds are for posting a message to sell, trade, request, or buy anything you wish related to hunting. Please no posts to commercial sites for self gain.
mossbak
2 point
2 point

Minox HG 10x43 BR ASPH' Binoculars

Post by mossbak » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:40 pm

I’m selling these Minox HG 10x43 BR ASPH' Binoculars, Made in Germany in as new condition, $450.00 I have to many toys, The Glass is in as pristine condition as one can get, and these rate up there with Leica’s and Swarovski’s, see link to see retail price of $1,200.00… free insured shipping... Thanx For Lking… http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/6 ... _Asph.html

The Minox HG 10x43 BR asph. binocular Made in Germany, is the mid-sized version of this European manufacturer’s premier binocular line. The 10x43 HG BR asph. binocular is made with the finest glass and uses aspherical lens elements to improve edge-to-edge clarity. The phase coating and Minobright reflective coating and the innovative 21 layers of M* multi-coating all give the Minox 10x43 HG BR asph. binoculars maximum light transmission and contrast. With a compact, durable magnesium frame, the Minox 10x43 HG BR asph. binocular weighs just 22.6 oz. Minox HG binoculars maximize user comfort with features like 4-position, adjustable eyecups and a fully-locking diopter adjustment. The QCF variable-speed focus system on HG binoculars provides rapid and precise focus from minimum close focus to infinity with just one full turn of the knob (faster at 20-30 feet and slower at further distances than the older version.) A thoughtful range-finding scale on the knob allows viewers to take distance readings at a glance. Fully sealed and argon-filled, Minox HG 10x43 BR asph. binoculars are internally fog-proof and waterproof to a depth of 16 feet. Made in Germany
Attachments
minox 1.jpg
"A Friend Will Stick Closer Then a Brother"

wtacket
Fawn
Fawn

Re: Minox HG 10x43 BR ASPH' Binoculars

Post by wtacket » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:14 pm

im interested in your binos give me a ring 9707292276

IHuntNUtah
Fawn
Fawn