Looking for coyote partner

Talk anything related to predators.
M.Bird
3 point
3 point

Looking for coyote partner

Post by M.Bird » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:02 pm

Good day all:
It has been awhile since I have posted anything, but now that everything has settled down, time to get back into the coyote world.

I failed to reach my goals on dogs last year: I need a good serious coyote hunting partner, willing to take on someone that is new (provided that they are dedicated).

Requirements:
Live in or near Reno Nv.
Adult (Over 18)
Be of good morals
Have own shooting irons
Have hunting License

If you are any of the following don’t reply:
Road Hunters
Bush shooters
Weekend warriors (Rambo want-a-be)
420 or any other drug users

I know it sounds strange to be looking for somebody to hunt coyotes with, but why not try, you never know what may happen.
V/R
M. Bird

waspocrew
4 point
4 point

Re: Looking for coyote partner

Post by waspocrew » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:34 pm

Dang, I wish I lived closer to Reno! That sounds like a blast!

Shags1
Spike
Spike

Post by Shags1 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:14 am

I don't think it sounds strange at all. I'm uber picky about who I hunt with as well. Wish I was closer to Reno also.

For The Love of It
Spike
Spike

Post by For The Love of It » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:28 pm

Well I meet all of your requirements only thing is i'm just staritng the coyote hunting. My brother bought a fox pro and we have been callig in a few. I do all my hunting around the Winnemucca area. If you are willing I have some questions I would lie to ask you about what sounds to use when where best sets are and things like that. It seems as though you are an avid coyote hunter so I would like to pick your brain a little. Definatly not asking where it is you hunt just how you hunt.

sajjad321
Fawn
Fawn

Post by sajjad321 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:44 pm

I travel out that way for work occasionally, and I have always thought that Rabbit Valley looked like a good spot. IMO, an of the area west of Junction to the state line looks good.\

Last edited by sajjad321 on Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

M.Bird
3 point
3 point

Post by M.Bird » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:00 pm

Been a slow start for the year. on have 7 yotes this year: been out 4 times. been doing most of the hunting north of pyramid lake. Looking to go further North this year.
Best of luck to all