Round #2, Warning, lots of pics!

Dedicated to Trail Cam's
Azhunter
Fawn
Fawn

Round #2, Warning, lots of pics!

Post by Azhunter » Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:53 pm

I just got my photos back from my new #2 Honey Hole, Enjoy!

And a bear also came in, any guesses on size, and age?

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:57 am

Azhunter,

AMAZING, absolutley AMAZING!!!!! You found and unbelievable spot for that cam. I'm VERY impressed. Those pics are tremendous, thanks for making my day. Just sitting here drooling, looking at them all.

As far as the bear goes, looks to be a very young bear. Not sure on the age, but can't be to old.

Thanks for the pictures, LOVE THEM. :thumb

Azhunter
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Azhunter » Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:40 am

Yeah, too bad I didn't get drawn for that unit. ](*,)

I was thinking that bear maybe was around 2-3 years old, and maybe 140-170 pounds? But I wasn't sure, as I don't make it a habbit of seeing a lot of bears.

a_bow_nut

Post by a_bow_nut » Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:33 am

Great pictures! =D> I'm glad that our archery season here in Utah is less than a month away. When I get a cahnce I'll post a few from the cuddeback digital camera that I just got back the other day. Nothing of this caliber of elk on it but some nice ones.
Live to hunt, hunt to live.

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell
the difference.

Arch
Spike
Spike

Post by Arch » Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:48 pm

holy cow those are sweet keep them coming :thumb

Azhunter
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Azhunter » Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:16 pm

a_bow_nut wrote:Great pictures! =D> I'm glad that our archery season here in Utah is less than a month away. When I get a cahnce I'll post a few from the cuddeback digital camera that I just got back the other day. Nothing of this caliber of elk on it but some nice ones.
You have a cuddeback? I just about bought one of those over the weekend. I had over 50 hits, but only had a 26 pic roll of film. ](*,) The price was just over $400, is that what you paid?

a_bow_nut

Post by a_bow_nut » Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:06 pm

I do have one. It is a digital camera and when the card is full it holds a hundred and ten pictures.I'm not sure the size of the card but that is a ton of pictures. I finally have a way to download them to my computer so I'll try to get them posted soon. The thing I like is that there are no fees to look at the pictures. It might cost a little more up front but with all the pictures that these camera take it would cost a bunch to get them all developed and then I'd be mad if there wasn't a picture of an animal.

the difference.

Azhunter
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Azhunter » Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:18 pm

That's true. Plus I just found out over the weekend you can take your digital card into the store, and get actual photos made for the albums. Besides, the pictures just end up here anyways. :thumb

a_bow_nut

Post by a_bow_nut » Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:52 pm

Yeah. I just burn my pictures onto a CD. I have a CD for every spot that I put the cameras at. That way I can get a running talley of what each spot is doing from year to year. I just started doing this but I hope that maybe after time I'll start to see some patterns. These cameras have already helped. Some of the spots that I've been to I saw some nice deer on but when I set up the camera 99% of the pictures are of elk. I must have caught those deer just as they are on their way through. The amount of time that I've saved scouting this way is unreal. The only problem now is that I'm scouting so many different places I stil don't have the time to check them all. :-k

the difference.

Azhunter
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Azhunter » Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:24 pm

I hear ya! My buddy has eight of the cheaper ones. But he is still in the same boat, too many places to make a good choice. :))