Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:18 am

Done buddy!

wmm
Fawn
Fawn

Re: Avatar help - Image under username

Post by wmm » Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:24 am

So I really feel like a tard but I don't even see the profile link.

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:35 am

wmm,

We just upgraded forums and there is some issues, using FIREFOX browser should show the profile.

Explorer may not.

Brett

wmm
Fawn
Fawn

Post by wmm » Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:43 am

At least I feel better.

akw270

Post by akw270 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:07 pm

wmm wrote:So I really feel like a tard but I don't even see the profile link
The profile link has changed to the "User Control Panel" This link is at the top of each page to the left of the "members","login","faq",and "search buttons".

You will only see the link if you are logged in. Click on the "user control panel" link, click on the "profile" tab, then click on "edit avatar." Here you can upload your avatar image as explained by MuleyMadness.

Torch
3 point
3 point

Post by Torch » Thu May 15, 2008 10:41 am

I found this website a few days ago and it's the easiest way I have found to create an avatar from a picture. Just make sure the pixels are set at 100 or less for this website and follow the directions. You may need to re-size the picture first to get it to turn out the way you want it. Hopefully you don't mind me posting the link Brett. It's free and I figured it would help some people out who want to create an avatar from a picture.
http://mypictr.com/

Jaysonchambo
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Jaysonchambo » Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:10 pm

"As far as the spike or deer image below your name... it will grow and get bigger with the more you post to the forums.'

Is there any way you can create your own... like if i wanted to submit one to ya.. lol or have to have the standard one. Haven't been on in a while... but its all good.

NotEnufTags
Monster
Monster

Post by NotEnufTags » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:48 pm

Torch wrote:I found this website a few days ago and it's the easiest way I have found to create an avatar from a picture. Just make sure the pixels are set at 100 or less for this website and follow the directions. You may need to re-size the picture first to get it to turn out the way you want it. Hopefully you don't mind me posting the link Brett. It's free and I figured it would help some people out who want to create an avatar from a picture.
http://mypictr.com/
Thanks so much for posting the link to mypictr.com. :not-worthy It worked great. I finally have an avatar after countless trys of cropping and opening with every program I could think of. The instructions were very easy and then you download your sized picture. Once you have it sized you can edit your avatar under the profile tab, browse for your newly downloaded/sized picture and Voila You have an avatar.
"Some day I'll scout out a monster, spot him while hunting, make the stalk of a lifetime, and have dreams come true. 'Til then I'll be happy with the buck in my cross-hairs."

Leo
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Leo » Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:55 am

The website that Torch posted worked awesome even for someone as non-computer savy as myself. Thanks - Leo

ddtruth2
Fawn
Fawn

Post by ddtruth2 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:04 pm

How do change the file size of my avatar? It is to big at 8.93 kib.