Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
madtrapper
Fawn
Fawn

New Mexico 2B rifle

Post by madtrapper » Mon May 09, 2016 6:35 pm

Hello all,
I apologize for asking for help as my first post ever, but I've unfortunately never had much to add to the conversations so far. After putting in for several years my brother and I drew a tag, defiantly not our top choice but we get to hunt mule deer this year and we're pretty excited to finally be heading west. We drew NM 2b rifle Oct. 22-26. We have been up and down the internet researching like mad and seems like a very tough hunt as far as finding a decent animal is concerned. We have been playing phone tag with area wardens/biologists, and studying all the maps we can find, figured this would be a good time for some outreach from a community in the know. We can head out and scout several days prior to the season and are willing to do whatever it takes to punch some tags. We plan on camping and are no strangers to packing in our camp wherever need be. Any info or advise your willing to share would be a big help.

thanks,

The madtrapper

bowtechjwar
Fawn
Fawn

Re: New Mexico 2B rifle

Post by bowtechjwar » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:49 pm

STAY AS FAR NORTH AS YOU CAN. THERE IS A LOT OF ROAD HUNTING IN THAT AREA. THE NE CORNER IS PRETY GOOD. DEVILS CANYON IS IS A GOOD HOLE IF YOUR NOT SCARED OF HARD WORK.