MuleyMadness Roll Call

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
BOHNTR

MuleyMadness Roll Call

Post by BOHNTR » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:31 pm

I've been around this board basically since it's inception. There were a few "regulars" that did most of the posting back then, as it was a new board. With the site beginning to pick up a bit more, we've benefitted with some new members posting.....WELCOME ABOARD and glad to have you.

With all this in mind, how about a roll-call? Young or old, post up and let us know you're still here and where you're from. How about some of the older members letting us know they're still around as well? (WYMULEYMAN, akw270, shedhunter, DBARCHER, Muley_Magician, AZBuckSnort, AGCHAWK, longbeard, DeadI, elkhuntr, BCBOY)

I'll start:

I'm a die hard bowhunter from crazy Southern California ( =; )
BOHNTR )))-------------->

Bowhunting Editor-Western Hunter Magazine
Pope & Young Measurer
Boone & Crockett Measurer

bigbuck92
Monster
Monster

Post by bigbuck92 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:56 pm

im a diehard smokepole hunting utahn.lol
Cody
Old hunters NEVER die,they just have better camo.

AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Post by AGCHAWK » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:59 pm

Great idea ROY!

Avid hunter and outdoorsman. Lived in Alaska, North Dakota, Montana, Idaho, and Washington before joining the military 18 years ago. I have adopted Clarkston Washington as my hometown and currently reside there.
Last edited by AGCHAWK on Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:04 pm

Great idea Brett!
Hawk you keep giving me credit for BOHNTRS post. :))

You guys/gals know me pretty well. Southern Utah is where I reside (St. GEORGE), just a few minutes from the border of Arizona and Nevada in the heart of Mule Deer Country!

And yea I guess I've been around for a while!

Great Idea BOHNTR lets get everyone on board here.

AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Post by AGCHAWK » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:14 pm

LOL....My mind keeps slowin' down in my old age! Sorry about that Roy....and you too Brett.

Forgive this old man!

killerbee

Post by killerbee » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:46 pm

well i started a few months ago but i'm 29 yrs old, married/w/1 kid and a GREAT DOG :)) i'm from central oregon. i guided for elk , deer,, bear, and mt. lion in new mexico and colorado for 7yrs now days i just take a few hunters here in oregon but mostly hunt for myself as much as i can. i've hunted for my self in oregon, montana, wyoming, colorado, new mexico,and washington.oh ya and alaska! i try like everyone else to play the tag waitng game to get that ultamite tag. i mainly 90% bowhunt bivy style. but i'm not against a good rifle or muzzleloader hunt here and there. this is a great site i look forward to it continueing in the future!
Last edited by killerbee on Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sneaky
Spike
Spike

Post by Sneaky » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:57 pm

I'm a mule deer fanatic and avid bowhunter from the sticks of southwest Colorado (700 people in town). I started to say I never hunt with a rifle but during the winter chasing predators I can be caught carrying my 22-250. :-$

txhunter
Fawn
Fawn

Post by txhunter » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:38 pm

I've always been a "die hard" whitetail hunter but for the last few years I've been getting TEXAS MULEY FEVER!!! As soon as I find the cure (a huge buck), you guys will be the first ones to know.

wildantlerman
3 point
3 point

Post by wildantlerman » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:50 pm

wildantlerman,
Owner of Wild Antler Creations and Wild Antler Magic. (The All New Antler Refurbishing Kit) I live in Spanish Fork, UT soon to be in Santaquin, UT. I am a avid Elk, Mule Deer and Shed hunter. I have enjoyed this site, do not talk or post much but love reading all posts. I thank all of you for sharing your pictures and storys and especially for this site. I take part in other site forums and this is up on my top when it comes to huntin forums.

Thank you all and I will try to post more post.

SWS

stick_man
Fawn
Fawn

Post by stick_man » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:50 pm

I've been a member for just a short time. Born and raised in Utah, hunting since I was 12. Now I live in northern Utah County and don't get out hunting anywhere near enough. Marriage and kids kind of put a damper on things. ](*,) Have been teaching Hunter Education for 12 years now. I figure if I can't get out hunting, maybe I can help someone else be able to get out there and do so safely.

:-k Favorite area for big game is in the 4-corners area. Favorite place for waterfowl is near the Bear River Bird Refuge. Varmints and predators rule the west desert. Been hunting more waterfowl and varmints than big game lately.

Maybe one of these days...