MuleyMadness Roll Call

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
Ranger3-94
Fawn
Fawn

Re: MuleyMadness Roll Call

Post by Ranger3-94 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:04 pm

Sorry I also love Walley fishing lake erie and also have offshore fished a couple times in FL and MX (cabo,cozumel)

mjensen1313
Fawn
Fawn

Post by mjensen1313 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:06 pm

I'm new to Muleymadness as of today..

Originally from Sandy, Utah now in Draper. Just started hunting again about six years ago, bagged my first Muley last season (after several years on the elk). My son and I both drew out again for Muleys in the Wasatch West, looking forward to another year of back-country hunting!

richdav8500
Fawn
Fawn

Post by richdav8500 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:41 pm

Hello,
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg (143.41 KiB) Viewed 14433 times
Moved back to Southwest Colorado after living in Oregon for the last few years. Grew up hunting in Kentucky and Georgia but have been out west for about 10 years. I hunt elk , deer and go back to Georgia for pig every year.

I found this guy sitting in my yard next to my truck last night.

Richard

unclefish
Fawn
Fawn

Post by unclefish » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:35 am

From CT. Enjoy salt water fishing and hunting out west. Went to school in Denver Colorado To be a diesel mechanic.
My family and I pretty much are hooked on elk mule deer and whitetail for meat. Off coarse we eat alot fish also.
Not gonna be a lot help on mule deer hunting cause I am learning my self. But if you ever come to northeast to fish I am sure I can give a few tips. Thanks for good info here Unclefish

Bull Of The Woods
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Bull Of The Woods » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:36 pm

Hello all,
I'm from central Texas "the hill country" Love to Hunt

huntbook
Fawn
Fawn

Post by huntbook » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:01 pm

Just found this website. I live in the heart of big mule deer country - northwestern Colorado. I can tell you one thing - rut's on!. The big bucks are on the move.

Big Bucks Rock!

Nmbowhunter
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Nmbowhunter » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:28 pm

I grew up in southern minnesota, many years later, retired from the air force, my family and I currently live in eastern new mexico. I enjoy NM, there are a ton of hunting opportunities(if you get drawn, hate the stupid draw system). Just found this site and plan on being active here with anything I can help with.

gpatterson
Fawn
Fawn

Post by gpatterson » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:54 am

Grown up in Texas, never have hunted Mule deer until last year, always whitetails. Something so awesome about the open country and glassing in God's country. Such a great experience. Hunting 2b this January any help would surely be appreciated.
Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!,
Garrett

a_bow_nut

Post by a_bow_nut » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:35 am

A warm welcome to all.
Live to hunt, hunt to live.

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell
the difference.

madforlabs
Fawn
Fawn

Post by madforlabs » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:03 pm

Hello all!
Just joined today. I'm from Wisconsin and did my first hunting trip "Out West" on a Colorado do-it-yourself archery elk hunt in the Flattops nearly 25 years ago...told my bride it was a once in a lifetime hunt but got "hooked" and have hunted in the west one or more times every year since. I think she's on to me now :))
I've hunted Colorado, Wyoming, North Dakota and New Mexico with bow, rifle and muzzleloader for moose, elk, pronghorn, whitetail and mule deer. Loved every minute and can't get enough!!