MuleyMadness Roll Call

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
HighCountryHunter
Fawn
Fawn

Re: MuleyMadness Roll Call

Post by HighCountryHunter » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:35 pm

Back in Utah after a few years of bouncing to Maine and then to Florida with the Army. I was fortunate enough to live here in 2012 after growing up in Georgia and once I caught the Muley Fever, I still haven't shook it!! I look forward to getting to know some of you and contributing where I can. Best of luck to everyone in the upcoming seasons and stay safe!
"I love the gym, but I've never left the gym with as much pain, emotions, and desire to return to it like the mountain" A.T.

Konley_heaton
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Konley_heaton » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:37 am

Been lurking for some time. Thought i'd make a account an share some pics.
[instagram]https://www.instagram.com/konley_heaton//instagram]
[instagram]konley_heaton[/instagram]

BOHNTR

Post by BOHNTR » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:56 am

Welcome guys!
BOHNTR )))-------------->

Bowhunting Editor-Western Hunter Magazine
Pope & Young Measurer
Boone & Crockett Measurer

high desert pursuit
Spike
Spike

Post by high desert pursuit » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:53 pm

Just barely joined the crew. I mostly bow hunt for mule deer. I live in southern Utah.

trapper57
Fawn
Fawn

Post by trapper57 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:20 am

hi I live in Michigan,so I have hunted whitetail deer for a lot of years,have a couple of nice racks, ate a lot of venison,do quite a lot of fishing,walleye and salmon,almost connected on a muzzleloader elk a couple of years back in Wyoming,was out a few years ago mule deer and antelope but a death in the family stopped that and I lost all the points,building points and hope to be back elk and mule deer hunting,like to hunt fish and target shoot

Adirondackjack
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Adirondackjack » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:31 pm

New to the forum and Mule deere hunting. Have been hunting whitetails for 11 years now. Have been to Wyoming for whitetail as well as Maine. My brother is now a Colorado resident so we are looking to get back off the trail and try our hand at Mule Deer. Looking for guidance from all of you guys with more experience.

Thanks

live_2hunt
Fawn
Fawn

Post by live_2hunt » Mon May 16, 2016 4:13 am

ROLL CALL!

Hey Everyone,
I am a brand new Muley Madness member and am stoked to share some info and soak up anything that I can! I am writing out of NW Colorado, from an area that is commonly referred to as the "Elk Hunting Capital of The World". Now, I don't know if that statement is entirely accurate, but we definitely have our fair share of elk, and hunters that follow them. I am a 23 year old young man with a SERIOUS passion for the outdoors! Unfortunately, I am a full time student and employee, which makes it tough to spend as much time in the field as I would like, but I make it a point to get out and explore as often as humanly possible.
I took up archery hunting a few years back for a number of reasons, I felt a desire to get up close and personal with these animals, rifle hunting in my are was becoming far to crowded, and I thought that it would be an opportunity to get my father back in to it; I don't think that I have ever made a better decision in my life. Since I made the decision to hunt with my bow, my dad has got back in to it (its always special to hunt with him) and my love for hunting has grown substantially. Hunting has always been a big part of my life, but now, I live_2hunt!

brianbets6
Fawn
Fawn

Post by brianbets6 » Sat May 21, 2016 12:45 am

Hey there muley fans. New to the site. I'm a father of two youth who are really into hunting fishing and the outdoors. Yep its my fault for getting them started. We are from the central coast of California. just trying to get these kids off to a good start doing the right things.

Grundy53
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Grundy53 » Sat May 21, 2016 3:04 pm

Hi all. I'm from Washington state. I love hunting mulies can't wait to read all of the hunting stories you guys have.

T_Man57
Fawn
Fawn

Post by T_Man57 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:03 pm

Hey there. I'm from CA and hoping to move out of state in the next couple of years. I am a lifelong hunter. I am a Proud Veteran and father of two. I am a sponge for learning anything hunting especially big game. My goals are to harvest a few trophies for myself and set my kids up for success on their hunting adventures.