Thanks MULYMADNESS

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Thanks MULYMADNESS

Post by AGCHAWK » Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:00 pm

...guys, I got a chance to "check in" and see how the site has held up since I shipped out. Looks a lot more active this off season than last, I can say that much.
Muleymadness, I wanted to pass along a hearty THANKS for keepin' the site up. It sure is nice when us military types out here in the sandbox can log on and check out the latest huntin' news and updates. The boys out here really dig it. Makes me miss home though, I can tell ya that!
Didn't get a chance to put in for any special hunts this year (kinda pre-occupied at the moment...LOL) but my brother has me set up on a Mulie hunt in our home state of WA and a White-tail/Elk hunt in Northern ID (I got lucky and managed to squirm my way into some leave stateside in late Oct - early NOV). Can't possibly explain how excited I am to get home, do some huntin', and see the wife and kids again (and get out of this heat!). I'm sure my youngest will have NO IDEA who I am after being gone for 11 months but he'll catch on quick. Once my leave is over I head back out here for another 4 months and then it looks like Uncle Sam is gonna stick me in Mississippi for my last 3 years of service...and then...RETIREMENT!
Well guys, take care. Lookin forward to hittin' the high country with y'all. I'll check in with ya again when I get a chance.

AGCHAWK - OUT

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:03 pm

AGCHAWK,

Glad your still doing well! Can I send you a DVD to watch? If so where do I send it? Not sure if you have access or DVD equipment, but figured you might. Let me know, plan is to run the site forever. :)

Even though it's a truck load or work with very little pay.

Take care, and THANKS FOR CHECKING IN!

AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Address

Post by AGCHAWK » Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:12 pm

Sure can my friend. My address is:

AGC(AW/SW) Jeremy Hawkins
PSC 451 BOX 280
FPO AE 09834-2800

THANKS!

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:37 pm

So where exactly are you? Lots of numbers etc. in that address, don't need anything else. Like say Saddam's Palace Iraq. :)

Just wondering what the postal guy will say when I put that address and he asks where it's going.

AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

LOL....

Post by AGCHAWK » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:02 pm

Don't worry, that address will get it to the military postal service in Norfolk and they will take care of it from there (So they say! Mail has a habit of getting "routed incorrectly" out here.). Thus far everything my wife and kids have sent me has made it here....just no telling how long it will take.

BOHNTR

Post by BOHNTR » Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:24 am

AGCHAWK:

Great to hear from you man! Glad you get some stateside time coming up. You definately deserve it..........THANK YOU. Watch your 6 and keep checking in.....not too long until October and some good ol' American outdoors.
BOHNTR )))-------------->

Bowhunting Editor-Western Hunter Magazine
Pope & Young Measurer
Boone & Crockett Measurer

a_bow_nut

Post by a_bow_nut » Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:48 am

AGCHAWK,

I second what BOHNTR said. THANK YOU! and all the rest of you guys. I am thankful for everything that you do for us. I hope that you have a steller year worth of hunting and enjoy the hills because they are turely heaven on earth. =D> :)
Live to hunt, hunt to live.

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell
the difference.

Arch
Spike
Spike

Post by Arch » Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:50 pm

I am thankful for everything that you do for us.
I couldn't have said it any better thanks AGCHAWK
ARCH

akw270

Post by akw270 » Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:34 am

Yeah, keep up the good work, we're all rooting for ya! Keep Safe.

wyomingtrophyhunter
Spike
Spike

Post by wyomingtrophyhunter » Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:00 pm

Hey Hawk, good to hear from you and I know we are all proud of the good job you and your guys are doing over there.

As for finishing your enlistment in Mississippi, it could be a lot worse. That place is over-run with big whitetails and the limit is practically unlimited: something like two per day for over 100 days.

Besides, it ain't that far from Ar-kin-saw so it can't be all bad !!

Good luck and thanks for your service.

Best regards,

sb
"Make 'em leak"

Metz