For the new members...PLEASE READ

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
codyca
Fawn
Fawn

Re: For the new members...PLEASE READ

Post by codyca » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:39 pm

My name is Cody I live in southern California and hunt in Colorado and California. While researching my new units (gmu 75/751 co. x9a ca.) for the year I wanted to register because the guys here a very helpful to others unlike those on some other forums. Though I'm sure those here could help me should I have a question I can help others with d-17 and d-14 in California. Also good black tail country where two bc class bucks have been taken recently in eastern Mendocino county. I hunt gmu 211 and 11 in Colorado and could help a fellow with those zones as well. This site in my humble opinion is top notch with very knowledgeable members. thanks guys.

fatrooster
3 point
3 point

Post by fatrooster » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:47 am

I'm a member of lots of hunting websites and I must say that muleymadness is one of my favorites and one of the very best. Its the people that make a website what it is and this one is great. fatrooster.

TheGreatwhitehunter

Post by TheGreatwhitehunter » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:10 pm

::wel to the Madness Cody from cali
THE LORD IS MY ROCK

codyca
Fawn
Fawn

Post by codyca » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:21 am

Thanks Boss.

74Toad
Fawn
Fawn

Post by 74Toad » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:17 am

Hey guys sounds like a good forum to share information and fun stories of the outdoors. I have grown up enjoying the outdoors with family and close friends. I am married and have two girls 12 and 17 and my two girls love the outdoors just as much as I do. I love to be with my family and watch my girls take part in the adventures that hunting has to offer. My oldest girl has killed a few animals and loved it. My youngest gets to hunt for herself this year and I can’t wait for that. I live in the northern part of Utah and work as a HVAC mechanical designer. If I can ever be of assistance to any one I will certainly offer my services. I believe in respect for others. And expect to only get what you work for. Thanks for the opportunity to participate.
Todd

Muleyslayer#1
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Muleyslayer#1 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:04 pm

Hello fellow hunters my name is Austin scott. Im 17 and hunting is my passion, I really love the outdoors especially Mule Deer. Thats why i joined this amazing Website to help others and hopefully others help me. I live in Kent,WA. Although my name is Muleyslayer#1 I've never killed a Mule Deer I've come close but could never release an arrow. Right now i work for a Hunting Outfitter called Upfront Outfitters. I love all types of hunting such as deer, elk, bear, cougar, waterfowl, upland, and predator hunting. At last I would like to say good luck to all the hunters out there. GO GET EM!!

az1320
Fawn
Fawn

Post by az1320 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:08 pm

found this site looking up info for my hunt in az unit 23. hope to learn lots and happy to be here.