Couple nice browns

Talk anything related to 'all kinds' of fishing.
Sponsored by: http://www.troutjournal.com
Hiker

Re: Couple nice browns

Post by Hiker » Sat May 09, 2009 7:09 am

Great looking browns there fellas. Thanks for posting up the photos. :thumb
Hiker

Proverbs 3:5-6

CodeRED
3 point
3 point

Post by CodeRED » Fri May 22, 2009 1:06 pm

WoW, those are great catches!
"Mathews DXT @ 62lbs, G5 Optix XR, Shaffer rest, Fuse Carbon Connexion stabilizer and G5 Montec CS's in front of GoldTip Prohunter 5575's = More meat in my Freezer"
-Cody-

Buckskin Bandit
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Buckskin Bandit » Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:02 am

Is there another fish as fun to catch, pretty to look at and as tastey to eat as a brown trout? Just tops in my book. Very nice fish guys. Makes me wanna pack and go right now!

NotEnufTags
Monster
Monster

Post by NotEnufTags » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:50 pm

Buckskin Bandit wrote:Is there another fish as fun to catch, pretty to look at and as tastey to eat as a brown trout? Just tops in my book. Very nice fish guys. Makes me wanna pack and go right now!
Brookies are good lookin and tastey. I put them right in there with the browns.
"Some day I'll scout out a monster, spot him while hunting, make the stalk of a lifetime, and have dreams come true. 'Til then I'll be happy with the buck in my cross-hairs."

huntenfever
3 point
3 point

Post by huntenfever » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:38 pm

those are freaking awesome fish. NICE CATCH.

Buckskin Bandit
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Buckskin Bandit » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:25 pm

Notenufftags you have a point!
"Brookies are good lookin and tastey. I put them right in there with the browns."
Especialy when you hike up in the uintas with your frying pan and eat 'em on the spot. Mmmm that is a quality meal!
That's one thing that's Utah got right giving us a higer limit of brookies to keep. I love the outdoors in my home state(Utah) but the wildlife management drives me crazy. These 2 guys sure don't need many of those monsters to fill the table! Great to see youngins out in the field!!!

NotEnufTags
Monster
Monster

Post by NotEnufTags » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:55 pm

Buckskin Bandit wrote:Notenufftags you have a point!
"Brookies are good lookin and tastey. I put them right in there with the browns."
Especialy when you hike up in the uintas with your frying pan and eat 'em on the spot. Mmmm that is a quality meal!
That's one thing that's Utah got right giving us a higer limit of brookies to keep. I love the outdoors in my home state(Utah) but the wildlife management drives me crazy. These 2 guys sure don't need many of those monsters to fill the table! Great to see youngins out in the field!!!
When I said brookies are good I was thinking exactly what you posted. Fresh out of a unita lake into some foil with butter and lemon pepper. Ahhhh! Man I need to get outdoors again.
"Some day I'll scout out a monster, spot him while hunting, make the stalk of a lifetime, and have dreams come true. 'Til then I'll be happy with the buck in my cross-hairs."