Post by gizmo1 » Tue May 08, 2012 8:19 pm

wow what a monster
Romans 13: 1-4

prong_hunter
Fawn
Fawn

Re: Wyoming Antelope down

Post by prong_hunter » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:54 am

DeadI, I remember you have knowledge of antelope on the Parker. I'm considering using my points to draw it this year, with only a few days left before the deadline. Do you have a report for the Parker in 2014? I'd apply for rifle buck, and hold out for a very good one - looking behind every hill, walking every draw. Are there any trophy bucks there?

DeadI

Post by DeadI » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:34 am

prong_hunter wrote:DeadI, I remember you have knowledge of antelope on the Parker. I'm considering using my points to draw it this year, with only a few days left before the deadline. Do you have a report for the Parker in 2014? I'd apply for rifle buck, and hold out for a very good one - looking behind every hill, walking every draw. Are there any trophy bucks there?
Sorry. I just saw your post. I have not been on the parker for a few years so I am not sure what the unit is like right now. I do know that they transplanted alot of goats off of it this last year again though.
Deadi

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:06 am

DeadI, I remember you have knowledge of antelope on the Parker. I'm considering using my points to draw it this year, with only a few days left before the deadline. Do you have a report for the Parker in 2014? I'd apply for rifle buck, and hold out for a very good one - looking behind every hill, walking every draw. Are there any trophy bucks there?
prong_hunter,
What did you apply for? I don't have recent info on Parker either, however it's the BEST herd in the state according to the DNR as far as how well they do and numbers wise. So there should be plenty of bucks to chase, not sure you'll find any trophies there though?

prong_hunter
Fawn
Fawn

Post by prong_hunter » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:19 pm

MuleyMadness wrote:
prong_hunter,
What did you apply for? I don't have recent info on Parker either, however it's the BEST herd in the state according to the DNR as far as how well they do and numbers wise. So there should be plenty of bucks to chase, not sure you'll find any trophies there though?
Sorry to take so long to reply - didn't check the notification box.
I took my chances and applied for any weapon, without really knowing whether the prospects are good or not. There have to be 2 or 3 good bucks somewhere. I'll try to find one.

Thanks,

prong_hunter
Last edited by prong_hunter on Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

southwind
Monster
Monster

Post by southwind » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:01 pm

Nice goat, love that black face.