Hunt Big Iowa Bucks

Talk anything related Guides & Outfitters
Sponsored by: http://huntingoutfitters.net/
TheGreatwhitehunter

Hunt Big Iowa Bucks

Post by TheGreatwhitehunter » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:50 pm

My buddy Chris started selling a few hunts on his leased and personally owned ground in Iowa 2 years ago and the results have been great for the lucky few hunters who have hunted there.

I am personally headed there for a hunt next fall myself for a trophy Iowa whitetail and I recomend that any one who has a few Iowa preference points, check out Southern Iowa Trophy Hunts.

Chris is a whitetail nut and for years has intensely managed his properties for his own personal hunting use and just recently started selling a few hunts per year for trophy bucks. Chris runs a tight ship and only allows a few hunters per year, he strictly encourages only the taking of mature bucks. This place is the real deal, for the hunter that wants a legit chance at a (160-170+ B&C)trophy whiteail, should at least check them out.

http://www.southerniowatrophyhunts.com/Home_Page.php
THE LORD IS MY ROCK

WinMag
3 point
3 point

Re: Hunt Big Iowa Bucks

Post by WinMag » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:54 pm

Good luck on your trip to Iowa this Fall! Looks like a good outfitter. :thumb

182BC...4Now!
2 point
2 point

Post by 182BC...4Now! » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:06 pm

He's definitely got some big bucks walking around! Good luck on your hunt this year...I'm sure you'll let us know if you get a big'un!

TheGreatwhitehunter

Post by TheGreatwhitehunter » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:14 am

My hunt is not until next fall, but I do appreciate the good luck comments, it takes a few points to draw for this area of Iowa.

Chris is a good friend of mine and takes deer hunting and managment very seriously, for years he held the properties in private for his and a very select few friends own hunting purposes. But to due to the ever rising cost of things, Chris decided to allow a very limited amount of hunters on this properties to offset managment and up keep cost.
THE LORD IS MY ROCK