Looking to trade CO. elk hunt for OK. TX hunt

Talk Anything related to Elk Hunting
42piontwhitetail
Fawn
Fawn

Looking to trade CO. elk hunt for OK. TX hunt

Post by 42piontwhitetail » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:31 pm

Hey guys my name is Jeromy Jinks. I am looking to find someone to trade a hunt with. We are a group of 5 hunters that hunt in either Pagosa or Gunnison areas or anywhere u can purchase an over the counter bull elk tag. We are looking to trade a elk hunt for any species hunt in Oklahoma or Texas. We have access to thousands of acres of hunting land in oklahoma and texas one of us own a ranch that grow some impressive whitetails he has a 2yr old last year that went 195". But anyway come here hunt whatever you want kill a hog, bobcat, whitetail, coyote, turkey, ducks, geese, quail, dove we have lodging too just bring your stuff and hunt. We just need some help on getting on some bulls. If you just want to take me hunting thats fine or if you have room for 5 that would be great. We can take as many here also just get here we will take care of the rest. You can contact me at 580-228-4200 or jeromy.jinks@halliburton.com or Jeromy.jinks@yahoo.com

If you want to see some pics of animals we have killed just let me know i can get them to you

42piontwhitetail
Fawn
Fawn

Re: Looking to trade CO. elk hunt for OK. TX hunt

Post by 42piontwhitetail » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:22 am

if interested i can also get u on a red stag hunt

halibutaddict
Spike
Spike

Post by halibutaddict » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:08 pm

No offfense but how does a 2 yr old deer go 195?Non typ?No amount of steroids or feed enhancment is going to grow a 195" typ wt in 2 .5 yrs....sounds like a haliburton line... #-o

42piontwhitetail
Fawn
Fawn

Post by 42piontwhitetail » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:46 am

U should do some research before u go off and call people liars

The Shipp Ranch breeding program consist of deer from South Texas and the Midwest. The Midwestern deer were introduced to Texas several years ago(1993), and all of the deer here now have been bred and born in Texas.We now we have several generations of Texas Raised Whitetails.These deer are Texas Tuff and are not pampered in any way. 

We have added some outstanding 300 +BC Genetics threw our A-I program.  Redoy Magnum 267 BC at 5years old.  "ECLIPSE"   a 274BC  two year old, "HIGHROLLER"  418BC "DOC" Another 240+ inch 2 year old.  "SOARING EAGLE"  Over 300+ BC at 3year old.PRISON GUARD  a 265 BC 2 year old. All are pictured on our Artificial Insemination page.Hard Time a 231BC 2 year old. I-Max a 180BC 2 year old, Grandson of Max. POWERJACK  a 260 BC three year old son of Timber  Jack. This fall we will A I some does to "Lil Russ" near 400+ BC at 2 years of age and is one of the Largest 2 year olds in North America. He is a son of " Secret Weapon Son 400+ BC.

It's pretty simple to do the research just google 2 yr old white tail and tell all those people that they are liars too

42piontwhitetail
Fawn
Fawn

Post by 42piontwhitetail » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:55 am

If would like to see a pic of the 195" 2 yr old look under my post in hunt swap part of the forum

BOHNTR

Post by BOHNTR » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:29 am

Is this a high fence operation?
BOHNTR )))-------------->

Bowhunting Editor-Western Hunter Magazine
Pope & Young Measurer
Boone & Crockett Measurer

42piontwhitetail
Fawn
Fawn

Post by 42piontwhitetail » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:26 pm

Well there is high fence and 3000 + freerange scattered from central ok to central tx

BOHNTR

Post by BOHNTR » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:19 pm

Okay.....sorry not interested in high fence.....hopefully you'll be able to get someone willing to trade.
BOHNTR )))-------------->

Bowhunting Editor-Western Hunter Magazine
Pope & Young Measurer
Boone & Crockett Measurer

42piontwhitetail
Fawn
Fawn

Post by 42piontwhitetail » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:03 pm

we have a ton of free range hunting in Oklahoma and some in texas with good potiential to kill 140"+

halibutaddict
Spike
Spike

Post by halibutaddict » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:51 pm

Your pen raised,geneticly enhanced,steroid fed bionic deer dont impress anyone here,we hunt mostly muleys and nobody here hunts penned game,there are plenty of elk pens in TX you can hunt,,why go to Co. and risk not killing something,thats almost like HUNTING! lol why not just hire a guide in CO. one of your monster pen raised bucks has to bring in more $ than you would spend on a Co. elk hunt,there are a few high fence elk pens in CO,maybe they would trade you?