Colorado Success

Talk Anything related to Elk Hunting
Hiker

Re: Colorado Success

Post by Hiker » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:53 am

two dandy bulls. Congrats to both of you. Your friend looks like a fellow I use to work with. He was also a strict meat hunter. Does he hunt with a 30-30?
Hiker

Proverbs 3:5-6

BleuBijou
Fawn
Fawn

Post by BleuBijou » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:25 am

No, he used a 300 ultra mag. Thanks again for all the comments! Trying to figure out where to go this year!! Most likely back up to the Butte for a deer , elk combo since I will draw for deer there!! Back to meat hunting for a while!!!

rmillemon
Fawn
Fawn

Post by rmillemon » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:57 pm

I was lucky enough that I drew an elk tag for the Bosque Del Oso area after a guy in front of me giving his up. I dont get any time really to scout because the season is less than a month away. I just couldnt pass up what I believe is an opportunity of a lifetime. Any information that you are willing to share with me would be greatly appreciated.

BleuBijou
Fawn
Fawn

Post by BleuBijou » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:47 am

PM Sent!!

Bryerific
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Bryerific » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:25 pm

rmillemon, was the tag you picked up a 2nd season bull tag? If so you made some guys sad this morning when it looked like it went into the first come first serve reissue pool and was gone immediately (if it ever went in). I too have a tag on the Bosque and had just made a post about it. If you are in fact in the second season, I look forward to seeing you and I hope we both are successful!