Bosque Del OSO SWA Colorado

Talk Anything related to Elk Hunting
Bryerific
Fawn
Fawn

Bosque Del OSO SWA Colorado

Post by Bryerific » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Hey everybody! I am new to this site and wanted to start connecting with my fellow outdoorsmen! I am lucky enough to have drawn one of the two youth elk either sex tags for the second season on the Bosque Del Oso in Colorado! I know you guys are thinking why is a kid on here, but I needed all 6 possible preference points from my youth career and a September birthday means I'm actually hunting as an adult (don't worry the rules support it). I have spent a decent amount of time scouting and now know a large portion of the SWA. Does anybody have any advice or suggestions for me? I have met with the local wildlife officer and all I have to say is he LOVES his bosque, is a wealth of knowledge, is very kind, and truly wants to help hunters. The season this year is October 22-30 and I have the whole week off of school. I am really trying to make the most of the best elk hunt I will likely have in the next 20 years. Any help is greatly appreciated and I hope all of you have an enjoyable and safe fall!

BleuBijou
Fawn
Fawn

Re: Bosque Del OSO SWA Colorado

Post by BleuBijou » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:32 am

pm sent..