wisker biscuit arrow rest

Talk anything related to bowhunting
razorbackbowhunter
Fawn
Fawn

wisker biscuit arrow rest

Post by razorbackbowhunter » Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:02 pm

Just thought i would ask if u guys out west use the wisker biscuit arrow rest. It is what i use here in arkansas for tree stand hunting and it seems like it would be prefect fit for spot and stalk.

shedhunter
Spike
Spike

Ha Ha!

Post by shedhunter » Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:32 pm

Funny you should ask. I work in one of the few sporting goods stores in town and spend as much time possible in the archery department. The wisker biscuit is really starting to boom in our store. We put more of them on than any of the other rests combined! I just put one on my dads bow, and had to break it in before I let him take it over! I LOVE the improvements they have made to the newer versions and see no down side besides the little bit of arrow speed you give up for one. I would definately put one on my next bow! And yes, the arrow not falling off the rest, being secure all the time is a definite advantage for the spot and stalk game. Also it is very quiet while drawing too! Maybe someday I'll break down and put one on one of my bows!
~shedhunter~

razorbackbowhunter
Fawn
Fawn

Post by razorbackbowhunter » Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:43 am

shedhunter, put one on you will be glad u did.

meatinthepot
Fawn
Fawn

Post by meatinthepot » Wed Jul 28, 2004 2:31 pm

Have had one my bow for probably five years now. I have tried some of the drop aways and always went back to the whisker biscuit.

When I first heard about the rest I called around a few places for pricing. I called a mom and pop shop and a woman answered. I asked if she had a whisker biscuit. I think she thought I was asking for something around the lower abdominal area. She gave me a well I never and hung up the phone. She was probably alittle emberassed when she learned that I was only asking for a rest.

meatinthepot
meatinthepot