montana bans trail cameras??

Talk related to anything & everything.
Coloradobuck
Monster
Monster

Re: montana bans trail cameras??

Post by Coloradobuck » Mon May 10, 2010 9:54 pm

yea same here i wasnt tryin to affend no one or be disrespectfull i was just staten my opinon witch i thought we could do here. and yea colorado has some stupid werid laws but so does every state
“Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway”-john wayne

a_bow_nut

Post by a_bow_nut » Mon May 10, 2010 11:02 pm

You guys are fine. You are right evrybody is allowed to state their opinons on here. Some just like to state it louder and more offensive that others. One point that I see is if those elk were in Montana and they were infected when they got there it will just be a matter of time before CWD shows up in their herds also.
Live to hunt, hunt to live.

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell
the difference.

NONYA
Monster
Monster

Post by NONYA » Tue May 11, 2010 7:44 am

#-o we got rid of the captive elk bow nut.....

BIGANTLERGETTER
Spike
Spike

Post by BIGANTLERGETTER » Tue May 11, 2010 8:12 am

NONYA CWD has been found within 100 miles of the border of montana its gonna be there soon everyone says it its prolly already in the state just no one has shot one with CWD just like they say in Colorado even the areas with high concentration of CWD dont get many hunter killed cases of CWD
Hunt til there is nothing to hunt, then go farther and hunt harder the big one will turn up

NONYA
Monster
Monster

Post by NONYA » Tue May 11, 2010 12:09 pm

"PROLLY" dont mean it is here,our F&G tests every year and havnt found it yet.... #-o

Coloradobuck
Monster
Monster

Post by Coloradobuck » Tue May 11, 2010 1:17 pm

hahaha nonya your funny funny "NOT" your a child dude like seriously grow the blank up dude . it PROLLY is there do your people test every animal in montana?? no i belive its only a few so the chances are high that a deer crossed over the wyoming border in to montana carring cwd and has no started to spread it. and how can you say theres nothing wrong with your herds. if i recall ya'l do have a disease known as BLUE TONGUE witch is just as bad as cwd . i belive in the Musselshell River drainage, about 46% of your deer and antalope herd died off due to this blue tongue disease thats alot of your herd gone from a disease that is in MONTANA. oh and thanks for your wolves us here in colorado really appreciate it . and if im not mistaken montana wolves are also in wyoming utah and idaho so thank you nonya #-o
“Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway”-john wayne

Springville Shooter
Monster
Monster

Post by Springville Shooter » Tue May 11, 2010 8:42 pm

Told you this one would go all the way. Keeps life interesting though. Hope everyone keeps up on their blood pressure medicine.----------SS
"Only accurate rifles are interesting"-----Col. Townsend Whelen

BIGANTLERGETTER
Spike
Spike

Post by BIGANTLERGETTER » Wed May 12, 2010 12:27 pm

Our DOW tests every years also NONYA and do you understand how small of a percentage of the wildlife herds are acutually found with CWD "In areas where CWD occurs, only a relatively small number of animals are infected. Even in the parts of Wyoming and Colorado where chronic wasting disease has existed for at least 30 years, an average of less than 6 percent of deer are infected. Infection rates in affected deer herds in Colorado vary from less than 1 percent to 13 percent. CWD is far less prevalent in elk than deer. Less than 1 percent of elk found in areas where the disease occurs in northeastern Colorado are infected." do you want me to site that website for you to so you can read it yourself and make sure that i didnt screw with any of it http://billingsgazette.com/news/feature ... 002e0.html so CWD is a small disease that isnt as big as you make it out to be far far far far less than your BLUE TONGUE up there
Hunt til there is nothing to hunt, then go farther and hunt harder the big one will turn up