Shoot or not to shoot

Talk related to anything & everything.
capt.nw
Spike
Spike

Shoot or not to shoot

Post by capt.nw » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:27 pm

So my hunting season has not started yet and need something to past the time. So more and more people are saying big foot is real. So just for the heck of it, say your are out hunting and see big foot do you shot him or not. I think I would so I could salve the mystery, but would be afraid of the retaliation.
Same Monkey Different Tail....

doubleO
Fawn
Fawn

Re: Shoot or not to shoot

Post by doubleO » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:24 pm

I think i would take some pics but people would probably say they were faked, and bigfoot would live too see another day. lol :tz

Springville Shooter
Monster
Monster

Post by Springville Shooter » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:17 am

I wouldn't shoot because the liberals would say that he was a minority with protected status and convict you of capital murder as a hate crime. I would ask him where the big buck were though.----------SS
"Only accurate rifles are interesting"-----Col. Townsend Whelen

NotEnufTags
Monster
Monster

Post by NotEnufTags » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:34 am

Springville Shooter wrote:I wouldn't shoot because the liberals would say that he was a minority with protected status and convict you of capital murder as a hate crime. I would ask him where the big buck were though.----------SS
+1 on the murder charges

The only big foot you'e going to get a shot at will be the guy that has rented a suit to play tricks on his friend by walking past his trail cam. Also if you shoot big foot rendering him extinct, we might be "priviledged" to have some canadian grey wolves "reintroduced" to take his place.
"Some day I'll scout out a monster, spot him while hunting, make the stalk of a lifetime, and have dreams come true. 'Til then I'll be happy with the buck in my cross-hairs."

swbuckmaster
2 point
2 point

Post by swbuckmaster » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:25 pm

+1 dont shoot big foot! lol

miles l
Fawn
Fawn

Post by miles l » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:58 pm

Shoot the son of a bugger, he ate my dog last year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D>
Don't bring out the Dave in me, I'll whoop yur @$$......

TheHardWay
2 point
2 point

Post by TheHardWay » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:25 pm

I'm gonna shoot him for 3 reasons. 1)I will prove to everyone he was real. 2) I will hold the B&C world record bigfoot score. and 3) I won't have to work another day in my life after Cabela's buys the mount from me

crunch14
2 point
2 point

Post by crunch14 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:50 am

TheHardWay I like your thinking :thumb . There is nothing in the regs saying you CAN'T take a Sasquatch.
Just remember they call it hunting not finding. It's all about the stories.
OIF vet 2003 SAPPERS LEAD THE WAY