This weeks prize for Monday Madness will be a: Bushnell 8MP Trophy Cam Night Vision Trail Camera
Check back in a week from today to see the winner.
- Color = Brown
- 8-megapixel Night Vision trail camera with invisible 32-LED flash for 24-hour game scouting
- 45-foot PIR motion activated sensor and flash range
- Field Scan time-lapse technology allows you preset automatic image capture intervals
- High-quality full color resolution during the daylight and black and white at night
- Captures video of up to 60 seconds with audio; 32GB SD card compatible
$292.00 Value – Yours FREE if you win!
Compact and efficient, the 3.5 by 5.5-inch 8-Megapixel Trophy Cam 119436C Trail Camera from Bushnell is your 24-hour eyes in the woods. Thanks to a 32-LED flash that is invisible to game and other hunters, the 119436C Trail Camera can capture images in total darkness with a range of 45 feet. The motion activated PIR sensor also has a day/night 45-foot range and automatically snaps pictures with a fast one-second trigger speed. Capable of taking widescreen, VGA, and QVGA videos of up to 60 seconds with audio recordings, 8-megapixel individual still images, and multi-frame images of up to three shots, the 119436C Trail Camera provides excellent coverage of game movement. Add in Field Scan Mode that uses time-lapse technology to take images automatically at preset time intervals, operating simultaneously with the motion activated camera functions, and you will dramatically increase your field coverage. Designed for long scouting stints, the 119436C Trail Camera offers up to one year of battery life and can store plenty of images thanks to 32GB SD card compatibility. The camera mounts on any stationary object of your choosing with an adjustable web belt and a 1/4-20 socket. The weatherproof camera is designed to stay out in the field in all weather conditions, so that you can maximize your time in the field.
Key Features and Specifications:
- Black and white text LCD display
- High-quality, 8-megapixel full-color image resolution
- Invisible nighttime flash with 32 LEDs
- Motion activated day/night PIR auto-sensor
- 45-foot flash and sensor range
- Adjustable PIR (Low/Medium/High)
- One second trigger speed
- Programmable trigger interval: one second to 60 minutes
- Multi-image mode: one to three images per trigger
- Widescreen, VGA, QVGA video resolution with audio
- Video length: programmable from one to 60 seconds
- Field Scan Time Lapse Mode with Simultaneous Live Trigger: takes images at pre-set intervals of one minute to 60 minutes, within the hours of your choice–at the same time as using the motion activated sensor.
- Weatherproof construction prevents rain from soaking in
- Temperature range: -5 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mounts with adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
- SD card slot supports up to 32GB
- Power: 4 to 8 AA batteries (not included); external power compatible
- Battery Life: up to one year per batteries set
- Dimensions: 3.5 by 5.5 inches
- Model: 119436C