Custom 338 RUM Sendero(SOLD)

Classifieds are for posting a message to sell, trade, request, or buy anything you wish related to hunting. Please no posts to commercial sites for self gain.
Springville Shooter
Monster
Monster

Custom 338 RUM Sendero(SOLD)

Post by Springville Shooter » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:35 pm

Guys,
I would like to sell one of my long range rifles to fund another project. The rifle is a Remington Sendero in 338 RUM. This rifle comes with an HS precision stock and heavy fluted barrel. I had a Kepplinger set trigger installed that is set for 3 lbs regular and 9oz on set. I also added an OPS muzzle break. I chose this break do to the amount of prone shooting that I do in the field. the break is designed to focus the muzzle blast out to the sides away from the shooter and the dirt or snow under the muzzle. The scope is a Leupold VXII that has a custom reticle made by premiere reticles before they went out of business. It has holdover lines that match the load out to 1000yds with 10mph wind dots at 500 and 800yds. This is a very accurate/efficient set-up for long range shots and this cartridge will kill anything on earth. The load that it's set up for is the 225gr Nosler Accubond at 3250fps. This rifle/load combination is capable of MOA accuracy out to 1000yds. I would be willing to spend a day at the range with the new owner of this rifle going over the system. The price for the rifle and scope is $1,500.00. I will throw in the dies, brass, and bullets that I have for this rifle. PM me with questions. Thanks-------------------SS
Attachments
IMG_0102.JPG
IMG_0101.JPG
IMG_0100.JPG
Last edited by Springville Shooter on Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Only accurate rifles are interesting"-----Col. Townsend Whelen

ABert

Re: Custom 338 RUM Sendero

Post by ABert » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:52 pm

Nice package you have put together and asking for a reasonable price IMHO. Good luck with the sale!
It ain't the size of the gun but the placement of the bullet.

killerbee

Re: Custom 338 RUM Sendero

Post by killerbee » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:40 pm

that will sell. great price for a very nice gun! as a matter of fact, i will have to try and block this post from my computer somehow, it is awfull tempting :-k