3 tripods for sale !!!!!

Classifieds are for posting a message to sell, trade, request, or buy anything you wish related to hunting. Please no posts to commercial sites for self gain.
hunterman67
Spike
Spike

3 tripods for sale !!!!!

Post by hunterman67 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:34 am

=D> me again !!!!! ha ha. anyway I have three tripods I am selling because I do not need them anymore, I have them sitting here when they could be used by someone. so here goes.

1. ZEISS tripod, made in italy by MANFROTTO, aluminum/steel, black, sealed liquid head, 3 locking/telescoping legs, w/carrying strap, 27"-73" tall. very nice tripod indeed. I bought this from cabelas in 12/2004 for $319.00 when I bought my diascope. I have hardly ever used it and it is in perfect shape all around. I will sell it to the first $175.00 and I will split the shipping 50/50% federal express/ups/?

-The three-stage telescoping legs adjust in height to 74.8,'' yet collapse to 29.5". Plus, they can be positioned at three different angles for solid setup on uneven terrain. Quick-release plate lets you change optics with the flip of a lever. PTFE bearing for uniform panning and tilting. The 360° panorama pan and +90°/-65° vertical tilt function with separate locks, while the rubber feet comes with adjustable spikes. Each has tough, yet lightweight all-metal construction (weighs only 7.9 pounds), and the padded rubber leg wraps and adjustable carry strap make for easy transport.-

2. NIKON tripod. full size, standard liquid head, realtree camo on the three locking/telescoping legs, 22"-61" tall. I also bought this from cabelas two weeks ago here in arizona. I apid $113.00, and I will sell it to the first $75.00. it`s NEVER BEEN AFIELD, NEVER USED !!!!! brand new.

-A powerful spotting scope can help you locate that trophy buck. But without a stable tripod to hold the scope still, long-distance viewing can be a shaky experience. Nikon's Full-Size Camo tripod solves that problem. These sturdy tripods have multi-position feet that help keep the tripod level on uneven terrain. This tripod is also great for outdoor photography or videoing your hunt. Includes a bubble level, and a quick-release plate for easy attachment and take down. Fully extended, it measures over 59", while folded it measures 23.5".
Weight: 3.36 lbs.
Camo Pattern: Realtree Hardwoods® Green HD™. -

3. MAXELL tripod. aluminum, silver, three locking/telescoping legs, standard head, 20"-51" tall. bought @ wallyworld in 12/2004 for $68.00 with my camcorder. it is very lightweight, and has been used. 1st $30.00 owns it. no photo/website info for the maxell tripod, sorry.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templ ... =cat200007

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templ ... =cat200007[/img][/url]
Attachments
nikon tripod camo.jpg
nikon tripod camo.jpg (13.93 KiB) Viewed 3989 times
zeiss tripod.jpg
zeiss tripod.jpg (10.43 KiB) Viewed 3989 times
saying "guns kill people" is like saying "the spoon made rosie fat"

Michael Waite, Tucson/Marana- ARIZONA.

hunterman67
Spike
Spike