Fishing, Sunsets, Outdoors, Birds, etc.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9997
- Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2002 9:34 pm
- Location: St. George, UT
- Posts: 1928
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:43 pm
- Location: Heber City, UT
They look pretty good to me tweeked or not.
Live to hunt, hunt to live.
Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell
- 4 point
- Posts: 625
- Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:28 am
- Location: Elko NV.
- 4 point
- Posts: 607
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:27 pm
- Location: utah
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:20 pm
- Location: Colorado
Ahh Yellowstone.... beautiful.
- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:50 am
- Location: Central Region, Utah
Very Very Good pics. Thnaks for becoming a madness member and sharing them with us. THe coyote shots are awesome.
"Some day I'll scout out a monster, spot him while hunting, make the stalk of a lifetime, and have dreams come true. 'Til then I'll be happy with the buck in my cross-hairs."
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:28 pm
- Location: Ogden, UT
Wow, those are some amazing shots.
- Posts: 1535
- Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:46 pm
- Location: All over Utah
Those are some great pictures.
There's always next year
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:54 pm