My Range Finder!

Optics, cameras, tents, boots, binoculars, spotting scopes & other gear.
Mack Daddy Muley
Spike
Spike

Re: My Range Finder!

Post by Mack Daddy Muley » Wed May 21, 2008 12:39 pm

nonya,
you get what you pay for... trust me.... i've sold these things and nothing, i mean nothing is better than a leica! Do what i had to do, save your money and buy the best. Its been dropped, sat on, kicked, and had a horse fall on it. Works like a gem! 10sign:
"Save a Mule Deer, Kill a Wolf!"

NONYA
Monster
Monster

Post by NONYA » Wed May 21, 2008 9:37 pm

Ok you have owned them all and know all,sorry

Mack Daddy Muley
Spike
Spike

Post by Mack Daddy Muley » Wed May 21, 2008 9:47 pm

darn skippy. So, would you rather some one with knowledge not say anything and let you buy crap... guess so. =;

NONYA
Monster
Monster

Post by NONYA » Wed May 21, 2008 11:35 pm

whatever,nobody likes a know-it-all,there is more than one brand out there that works well and quite a few that do and cost less than a leica,show me something your lieca can do that my monarch 1200 cant for about half the price....waiting....

Mack Daddy Muley
Spike
Spike

Post by Mack Daddy Muley » Thu May 22, 2008 8:07 am

ok here is what you do... get a horse, saddle it, pull it over on top of your range finder and see how well yours works, then kick it around, sit on it, and range something. Also, find someone with a leica, and find a deer, moose or elk or just an inadimate object and compare. The leica will pick up the object better. Leica also uses better glass which makes it more clear to look out of. Let us know.

NONYA
Monster
Monster

Post by NONYA » Thu May 22, 2008 8:53 am

Heres what you do,get over yourself and check back later.

Mack Daddy Muley
Spike
Spike

Post by Mack Daddy Muley » Thu May 22, 2008 3:34 pm

oh, not up to the challenge. You have shown yourself to be a.. uh.. prick.. yep thats it. MR KNOW IT ALL. AGAIN, GET A GRIP!

DeadI

Post by DeadI » Thu May 22, 2008 10:23 pm

Guys lets calm down. We don't want to lock this topic but we will if we have to.
Deadi

Mack Daddy Muley
Spike
Spike

Post by Mack Daddy Muley » Fri May 23, 2008 12:06 pm

COOL OFF NONYA

FORUM RULES!
by MuleyMadness on Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:51 pm

*While the administrators and moderators of MuleyMadness.com forums will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.

*You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit.

*Please no advertising or links to other hunting related websites.

*Do not bash individual forum members, moderators, or administrators. If you have a complaint or problem email the person(s), do not post garbage in the forums.

*At this time you are not required to register an account to post messages, but please do so here...
http://muleymadness.com/forum/profile.php?mode=register

*The e-mail address is used only for confirming your registration details and password (and for sending new passwords should you forget your current one).

*Last but not least, have fun and thanks for joining MULEYMADNESS!
MuleyMadness
Site Admin

Private messageWebsite