MuleyMadness Roll Call

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
Mustangmark98
Fawn
Fawn

Re: MuleyMadness Roll Call

Post by Mustangmark98 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:53 pm

Hi. My name is Mark. I'm 33 years old. I love the early morning thrills of all kinds of hunting. I moved to AZ 6 years ago from Northwest Missouri ( home of monster whitetails and the Spring migration of snow geese). Most of my time is spent at work (12-14 hrs/day). I love to archery hunt.

Curtisshootsdeer
2 point
2 point

Post by Curtisshootsdeer » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:07 pm

i live in a tiny town in AZ. i supply 1 bud of mine with quail for taxidermy.
Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison.

Genesis 27:3 King James Version

jdeck555
Fawn
Fawn

Post by jdeck555 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:38 pm

Hey everyone. My name is Jeremy and I live in Albuquerque, NM. I am originally from Iowa and grew up chasing big whitetails and am now trying to to learn the craft of hunting muleys. I worked for several years in the Jemez Mountains of northern New Mexico and spent some time hunting elk and turkeys there. For some reason though, neither of them give me the same thrill as chasing deer.

I am an avid bird hunter and spend a lot of my winter putting boots on the ground to chase quail, grouse, doves and chukar across NM, AZ and NV. I also love to fly fish and spend a lot of my summer on various rivers across the southwest.

milehighhunter
Fawn
Fawn

Post by milehighhunter » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:02 pm

Hi guys, figured I would give a little intro on myself. I've been lurking here on and off for about 2 years. I grew up hunting in Wisconsin for 22 years and in the past 2 years have moved out to Colorado for mine and the wife's jobs. I hunted elk the past 2 years but have started scouting an area pretty hard getting ready to deer hunt next season. I have always had a huge facination with mule deer, I'm hoping to learn a lot and hopefully share my first mule deer, elk or pronghorn with y'all (all archery).

ithunter
Fawn
Fawn

Post by ithunter » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:13 pm

Hey All,

Long time lurker first time poster...As an Eastern Whitetail hunter I am really digging these western states. I don't like gadgets and gimmicks but I do have a soft spot for good technology, GPS Chips, Maps, and getting back off the trail head.

sweetpea
Fawn
Fawn

Post by sweetpea » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:36 am

RE: ROLL CALL.....Hi Folks.....My name is Mike and I live on the Central Coast of Calif.
Me and my Dad and buddies have been hunting mule deer bucks since the 60's, and I mean HUNTING!..lol..
Nevada mainly, Idaho a few times, and alot of blacktail hunting here around home on the coast.
We have taken some incredible bucks over the years, especially in eastern Nevada. I have not hunted
there since 2000 and am getting the itch again.
If anybody on here has drawn a Nevada tag for this year and would like to pick my brain on where we killed
13 bucks over 30 inches over the years.....give me a shout out. I'm glad to help out.
The units we hunted hard were 113-115, White Pine County........I know that country pretty darn good!
Good Luck all............Mike

kchesley
Spike
Spike

Post by kchesley » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:00 am

Hello all. Want to apologize as I thought I posted on this roll call but guess I didn't. I grew up on an army base in northwest Utah and moved to Heber City then married into the Air Force which took us to San Antonio, TX where my wife is from. We lived there for 4 years and are now back in Utah (southern). I grew up hunting doves, chukars, geese, deer and elk and kinda slipped out of it when we moved to TX as I am a truck driver and do not have alot of time at home. Now that we are back in Utah I drive for a great company where I have alot of home time and it has allowed me to get back into everything. We have 3 kids and like I said my wife is in the Air Force. She is the recruiter down here in Southern Utah so if anyone has a kid that graduated and wants to join she is the person to talk to. I enjoy reading and looking at all the posts on here and occasionally post what I can. Great site thank you

Tyre1212
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Tyre1212 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:13 pm

Hi everyone I am an avid hunter and outdoorsman! I have been hunting for over 12 years. I live in southern utah. As the hunting in my state is becoming harder to draw a tag I am branching out to hunting in other states. I am new to the site! But I like what I have seen so far, thanks

MeltedSnowman
Fawn
Fawn

Post by MeltedSnowman » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:34 pm

I'm Snowman from Utah. Archery/Muzzy deer, elk, turkey, upland game. Bison one day.....

bryanglenn
Fawn
Fawn

Post by bryanglenn » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:47 pm

Hello everyone im bryan im 35 years old and live in granbury,tx.I used to whitetail hunt when i was younger just getting back to it.i am taking my first mule deer/elk hunting trip in about 10 days in unit 62 in colorado cant wait hopefully we will have a little luck.