MuleyMadness Roll Call

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Re: MuleyMadness Roll Call

Post by AGCHAWK » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:51 am

Welcome everyone! I love to see new blood on the site. You will find no more friendly, helpful, and informative site on the net.

Please stick around, share your stories and photos, and help the other members make this site even better.

VegasOutdoors
Fawn
Fawn

Post by VegasOutdoors » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:03 pm

Just found this site in a way that I imagine most do - looking for info on a hunting area that I am unfamiliar with. That being said, I love the idea of a hunting forum, and look forward to helping others with what little info I can provide.

I am 30 yrs old, born and raised in Las Vegas. I have been hunting mule deer since I was 12 (when I can draw). Also will put in for Antelope and Elk. Right now I only hunt rifle, but look forward to trying archery in the future.

Also, if others are interested, I hunt quail and chukar each year, and have been successful in Southern Nevada.

Glad to be aboard!

CodeRED
3 point
3 point

Post by CodeRED » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:17 pm

::wel to the forum!
"Mathews DXT @ 62lbs, G5 Optix XR, Shaffer rest, Fuse Carbon Connexion stabilizer and G5 Montec CS's in front of GoldTip Prohunter 5575's = More meat in my Freezer"
-Cody-

Underdog
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Underdog » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:21 pm

Hello everyone.........

I am from Pittsburgh, PA and am 34 years old. I am an avid outdoors man and enjoy both hunting and fishing. I have made multiple elk trips to Colorado in the past and hunt whitetail every year. As far as fishing is concerned I am a trout fisherman. I like the swift mountain waters the best!

Thanks for having me around :thumb

cbry
Fawn
Fawn

Post by cbry » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:53 am

I hunt for whitetails in Tennessee, where I live, with bow, muzzeloader, and rifle. I'm also big on turkey. Occasionally, some buddies and I will make the trip out west somewhere to hunt mule deer or elk.

hoseman
Fawn
Fawn

Post by hoseman » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:08 pm

CodeRED wrote:
hoseman wrote:Hi all,

It has been a while but I am here and glad to touch base with you guys/gals. I live in Star Valley, Wy and posted a couple videos of a few big bucks 2 years ago. I was never able to tag one but last year my wife and I filled our first Mule deer tag together at 9,5000 ft! It was a great experience.....and let me tell you there is nothing like having morning coffee with a mule deer hanging on the wall! I look forward to being more active this year!
Sweet buck, my family is originally from Afton/Fairview. Welcome [back] to the site.
CodeRED,

Nice to meet you and always good to hear from someone with roots in the valley. I have lived here for 5 years and really love it! I would love to see pics or hear about any of your SV hunting stories..... this area has so many big bucks its unbelievable.... of course you have to get up on top to see them! I filmed a nice big buck in 07' but he gave me the slip..... I was a cherry until last year...lol .... he looks really good on the wall!

Talk again soon....
Got air! Got food! Got shelter and got the Lord Jesus in my life! I am good to go, are you?

Duckdude
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Duckdude » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:02 am

I'm a wildlife biologist for a government agency. I live in northern CA and I'm a die hard deer guy who can't seem to get enough of it. I have a wife and 3 girls who are very supportive of my passion.

I like to do backpack hunts in our wilderness areas (Alps and Emigrant) and typically one to two out of state trips a year (depending on the draws).

I prefer the stick and string, but I'm not opposed to putting in for a good rifle or muzzleloader hunt.

rodney482
Fawn
Fawn

Post by rodney482 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:42 pm

Hi, my name is Rodney Rudd

I am from Northern Indiana, I love to hunt, especially in states out west and canada.

I shoot competition archery

I love to fish in the off season.

looks like a great place to hang out :thumb
I love to hunt

shootinfool
Fawn
Fawn

Post by shootinfool » Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:35 am

Well Ive been around around on this bilboard about two years now and counting. I have enjoyed all the talk and stories and have learned alot. I have enjoyed the outdoor sports all of my life and am a very experienced long range shooter. I have been in the long range game of shooting for about 15 years now and enjoy shooting of any kind. I hunt as much as I can and love to hear about others experiences and see their success as well. I hope to stay around here for many more years to come. Good hunting to you all!

A-ron
Fawn
Fawn

Post by A-ron » Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:11 pm

Hey everyone, My name is Aaron, from Boulder City, NV hunt up in norther Nevada, I'm 23 have been rifle hunting for a couple years, but got my first Archery Tag for Antlered Mule northern nevada Late season, so trying to do a little research found this website and thank God I did, seems like a lot of very usefull info and a lot of helpfull people.