every person who killed a wolf in montana[list]

Talk related to anything & everything.
jerseyelknut
Spike
Spike

Re: every person who killed a wolf in montana[list]

Post by jerseyelknut » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:06 pm

Would be easy to make a blog that is POLAR opposite of this one. :) Who is going to do it?
If someone can point me in the right direction, I could possibly get it started. If someone else has the time to start it and there is a cost involved, let me know and I'd be willing to kick in for that too.

jerseyelknut
Spike
Spike

Post by jerseyelknut » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:16 pm

I just grabbed the name "Howling for Justice"on facebook and started a group. I set it up as a closed group so anyone interested will have to be approved. This way they won't be able to comment at all. At least it's something to get the ball rolling. Just do a search on Facebook and it should point you to it.

wingmaster36
2 point
2 point

Post by wingmaster36 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:14 pm

jerseyelknut wrote:I just grabbed the name "Howling for Justice"on facebook and started a group. I set it up as a closed group so anyone interested will have to be approved. This way they won't be able to comment at all. At least it's something to get the ball rolling. Just do a search on Facebook and it should point you to it.
I applied. Please accept me.
"The things that are over my head are under God's feet." Adrian Rogers

primal215
3 point
3 point

Post by primal215 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:47 pm

I applied too :thumb

182BC...4Now!
2 point
2 point

Post by 182BC...4Now! » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:06 pm

I can't even read this crap! I got through about 6 comments and had to close the web site b/c I started to get ticked off! These people are so unbelievably closed-minded it's ridiculous.....

Good post, but I have to stay away from the liberal gibberish or I get too wound up...

killerbee

Post by killerbee » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:57 pm

jerseyelknut wrote:I just grabbed the name "Howling for Justice"on facebook and started a group. I set it up as a closed group so anyone interested will have to be approved. This way they won't be able to comment at all. At least it's something to get the ball rolling. Just do a search on Facebook and it should point you to it.
i'll have to check it out through my wifes facebook. i dont have one myself

primal215
3 point
3 point

Post by primal215 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:23 pm

I hope some more of you muley members post your 2 cents about wolves on here and the facebook blog for hunters "howling for justice" :thumb

The Ox
Monster
Monster

Post by The Ox » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:32 pm

haha nice job they have written about it on that website ! pretty funny! i added it by the way!

i also read some people comments on the wolf killing site and they wanna ban idaho products like potatoes because the f&g allows wolf hunting. how childish and ridiculous is that! potatoes have nothing to do with hunting. i just cant help but laugh at these people! this stuff makes for a funny read!

Muley Shed Freak
3 point
3 point

Post by Muley Shed Freak » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:07 am

How about starting a site called 'Bugling for Justice'? A site or Facebook page for protecting Elk from wolves..
I just got more and more pissed as I read. I can't got back to that site ever again for fear of exploding!

crunch14
2 point
2 point

Post by crunch14 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:50 pm

Where do these people get the impression that they can push their belief system on others? You don't see us putting a weapon in their hands and forcing them to hunt. Being from one of the granola crunching capitols of the USA I've had many discussions with anti hunters. The first thing I ask them is if they're vegetarians. If they are, then I am more than willing to listen to their point of view. I can actually understand it sometimes, I don't have to agree with it, but I can understand.

My brother's girlfriend, he's not a hunter, used to chastise us for hunting. The whole while eating burgers and what not. When she finally started to look at the facts of how 70% of the funding for wildlife conservation (that she is for) in the state comes from hunters and fisherman, and many of those projects are built by volunteers from hunting and fishing organizations, she became a vegetarian...UNLESS it was a wild animal. She loves the deer, grouse, and ducks we got this year, she even had the liver and onions with us. Unfortunately most of the anti's aren't as clear headed.

I'm willing to bet that 80% of the posters on that site eat bacon, burgers, chicken, fish and all that good stuff.

*EDIT* Not the most clearly worded post but these people really get me steamed.
Just remember they call it hunting not finding. It's all about the stories.
OIF vet 2003 SAPPERS LEAD THE WAY