Utah Jazz - What the crap!!!

Talk related to anything & everything.
DeadI

Utah Jazz - What the crap!!!

Post by DeadI » Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:19 am

This season sucks. I honestly don't understand what is going on. Do they really thing that can win any games by not playing any defense.

They need to wake up. :222 :>/
Deadi

bigbuck92
Monster
Monster

Post by bigbuck92 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:38 am

They always blow it in the 4th quarter ](*,)
Cody
Old hunters NEVER die,they just have better camo.

skull krazy
3 point
3 point

Post by skull krazy » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:31 am

Jerry Sloan has alzheimers and dementia....he needs to go. :>/
SKULL KRAZY
"No Bones About It"

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:47 am

They have some serious issues IMO. And I agree, time for Sloan to step down. Team has no confidence.

Defense is a BIG problem, but I wish that was the only concern...I could live with just one.

Turnovers, Foul Shooting, 3-point shooting, etc.

skull krazy
3 point
3 point

Post by skull krazy » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:34 pm

It makes absolutely no sense how they went from what they accomplished last year, to what they are now.
And with basically the same exact squad!! (???)
SKULL KRAZY
"No Bones About It"

proutdoors
3 point
3 point

Post by proutdoors » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:42 pm

skull krazy wrote:It makes absolutely no sense how they went from what they accomplished last year, to what they are now.
And with basically the same exact squad!! (???)
Not true, Okur is out, Fisher and his locker room leadership is GONE. Remember, this is STILL a young team, I have faith they will be fine by play-off time. Firing Jerry would be the worst thing to do with a young team. As long as Boozer and D-Will stay healthy, the Jazz will be fine. Maybe they can trade Gircheck and Collins and find a big bruiser to clog the middle on defense.

PRO
The Mind can only serve one Master, either gratitude or despair--but not both.

wildantlerman
3 point
3 point

Post by wildantlerman » Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:47 pm

Young team yes, old coach yes, they need to get ride of Jerry I believe 110%. He is old school and they need some young new blood to liven things up. Just like the other night, they were down by 17 and with foul trouble pulled booz and williams and had almost all bench players on the floor, then they brang it within 3 points then what does JERRY do back in booz and darrin. WOW the lead again was gained. WHY????? :-k He makes some of the strangest plays I have ever seen. Pick and roll pick and roll. Thats all the old man knows any more.

Let the young team play their game like in the beginning of the season. Yeah Jerry WAS a great coach but he needs to either let them play or retire. Their talent is great and it is all going the way side by old schooling coaching.

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:02 pm

I'm sticking by my decision on Jerry needs to go also. Sometimes we think same ole is better, not always the case. Some young coaches are some of the BEST IMO.

Look at Bronco Mendenhall for BYU, whether you like the Cougars or not - he is simply fantastic IMO. I know I'm comparing football to basketball and College to Pro.

But there comes a point to retire - and Jerry needs to retire, nothing against the guy...he has a lot of good things.

His players are struggling and he isn't meeting some critical needs.

They miss Fishers leadership and experience for SURE. They also miss Okur even though he has never been the same since last year after All Star game and birth of his child.

They also miss Dee Browns energy and optimism on the bench. There back ups they have now will not get the job done IMO.

Gordan G...is getting a raw deal IMO also. He does do dumb things for SURE, can't stand his stupid pump fake, traveling...but his is one of the best shooters on the team. And they don't shoot the ball well from the outsitde.

muzzhunter
Spike
Spike

Post by muzzhunter » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:42 pm

I think they need to unload some players and get some new ones. Like was mentioned earlier, get rid of Gira and Collins and maybe some others and get a good BIG man. I don't think that they need to get rid of Sloan though. I think he makes some stupid desisions sometimes, but they might have a hard time finding a new coach that is as good as he is. Just my .02.

skull krazy
3 point
3 point

Post by skull krazy » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:56 pm

Well it could be this, it could be that, but one thing is for positive.
The Utah Jazz will never win a championship because of where they reside...there's not a market for Utah outside of Utah.
That was clearly proven when we DID beat Chicago!!! ](*,)
SKULL KRAZY
"No Bones About It"