Book Cliffs Archery Deer

Talk anything related to bowhunting
Bustin Bucks
Fawn
Fawn

Book Cliffs Archery Deer

Post by Bustin Bucks » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:55 pm

Any body else draw this tag this year or in the past? If so i would love to hear how you did or how your scouting trips are going. I have only been able to make it out once so far this year but I think it will be a great year!!!

BULLFEVER
Fawn
Fawn

Re: Book Cliffs Archery Deer

Post by BULLFEVER » Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:59 am

Congrats on the tag. I had it in 03 and shot a nice buck 28" 5x6. try moon ridge road along the top. Scope all the canyons and Dont be surprised if you see 100 plus bucks in a day! The key to that hunt is weeding through all the Nice bucks and finding the older bigger bucks.Around the roadless area trailhead in all directions is a good place to start.Hope ya shoot a HOG good luck

Bustin Bucks
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Bustin Bucks » Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:08 pm

Three more days and i am heading out and cant wait! Anyone else hunting the books?

Bowtech43
3 point
3 point

Post by Bowtech43 » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:15 pm

Well I am jealous! My friend killed a nice bull at the Book Cliffs last year and was drooling the entire time about the deer he saw. He said they saw a ton of nice bucks everywhere, but in particular three 30"+ big boys and like I said they weren't even hunting deer. Good luck and if I have any advice it would be to be patient and pass on the 25" bucks which is going to be hard... ](*,) and then you'll come home with dandy!. Good luck brother.
Nothing like the great outdoors! :)